Chapter 53

Shourya's POV

She never said she loves me. She never said she cares for me. She never said I am everything to her, so how can she say this for him? How can I hear her praising some other man other than me? Not being able to hear that from her mouth, I shut her mouth by kissing her. I was feeling as if I was in heaven while tasting those pink lips, but she pushed me as if my touch burned her, and she slapped me. When she said she hates me, I felt a pang in my heart.

I can't kiss her; I can't touch her, but that idiot can kiss her. Why didn't she push him away from her and slap him the same way she pushed me when he was kissing her forehead? She never hugged me, but she can hug that idiot tightly. Dammit, I am her husband, not him.

Since I heard that Ritik's name, I am feeling like I heard that name somewhere, but where I heard it I don't remember because I've never met him before. Today only I met him, and I got to know that he is also a businessman, so maybe I heard his name through social media or maybe at business meetings, but how come he knows Khushi?

I sighed and went to the room, but Khushi was not there. I knocked on the bathroom door, but it was open.

Where is she now?

I went towards her old room. First, I thought to knock, but then I dropped that idea.

I slowly opened the door. She was sleeping on the bed with her tear-stained face. Her nose and cheeks became red due to crying. Her big eyelashes were still wet.

"It's all because of you" my subconscious accused me.

She was sleeping without food, nor even I had food, but I don't have an appetite to eat. What should I do?

I went to the kitchen and started maing pasta, which she taught me that day. After half an hour, it was done, so I put it on a plate and went towards her room.

"Khushi," I shook her lightly to wake her up. "Khushi," I again shook her.

She opened her eyes slowly, but when she saw me, she sat straight with a jolt. "What are you doing here? Go from here," she said angrily.

"Here, have this," I said and got up. "And ya, after finishing, come to our room to sleep."

"I don't want to have this. Take it back, and why are you calling its OUR room it's not 'our' it's only yours", she said rudely. "And by the way, you only said that you don't want to see my face. Then why are you calling me to sleep in YOUR room?"

She is testing my patience now. Can't she quietly come to sleep in our room? If she didn't come to sleep with me, then I would not be able to sleep. I can't sleep without cuddling with her.

"You will come to sleep in that room, and that is final," I said sternly.

She was glaring at me. "Just go from here. You can't always roam by ordering me. I'm not your servant. For god sake, leave me alone, at least for now. I am fed up with your mood swings, Shourya," she shouted at me joining her hands angrily. "I think you are suffering from bipolar disorder. You should visit a psychiatrist," She said, glaring at me.

I also became angry. "Ok sleep wherever you want. If you want, then go and sleep in the garden," I said, and I came into my room and laid in the bed.

The whole incident that happened today came to my mind. Why does Khushi love that Mr. Patel? What does he have that I don't? She said he cares for her, and I also care for her. She said he loves her, and I also love her.

Am I really in love with her?

Rahul's words started ringing in my ears....

"You love her, Shourya"