Epilogue

One year later

Writer's pov

Khushi was looking at herself in the mirror, and Shourya was sitting on the bed using his mobile.

He averted his gaze from the mobile and looked at his wife who was standing in front of the mirror for the past ten minutes.

"Baby, what are you looking at?" He asked getting up from the bed.

"Shourya, see my cheeks, it's looking like balloons," she said pulling her cheeks. "And look at me, I am looking like an elephant," she added.

He went towards her and hugged her from behind, keeping his chin on her shoulder and placing his hands on her big belly.

"You are not looking like an elephant, sweetheart. You are looking cute with this eight months baby bump," he said placing his lips on her shoulder.

She freed herself from his hold and turned to face him. "Am I not looking fat?"

He shook his head, "No baby."

Her legs started paining so she went and sat on the bed. Shourya also went and sat beside her.

"Shourya," she called him softly.

"Hmm,"

"What do you want, a boy or a girl?" She asked looking at him.

"Hmm...Actually, I want a girl, but whatever God will gift us with, I will accept it full heartily, and I will love he or she a lot," he said happily.

Khushi just smiled.

"Come, I will give a massage to your legs,"

"No, Shourya, you don't have to do that," she declined, but Shourya being Shourya, forcefully made her lie on the bed and started massaging her swollen legs.

"Khushi, how are you feeling?" Avantika came with a glass of juice for her.

"I am fine, mom. Where is Neha? I have not seen her since morning."

"She went to do the shopping for her unborn niece or nephew," she said pointing at Khushi's belly, shaking her head.

All were excited to welcome the new member of their family.

Khushi and Shourya laughed.

"And where is dad?" Shourya asked.

"He is downstairs talking with Rahul."

He nodded.

"Ok, Khushi, have this juice," Avantika said left from there.

"Here drink this." Shourya handed the glass of juice to Khushi. She drank it and stood up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked her and placed the empty glass on the table.

"Downstairs,"

"Ok, let me come with you," he held her hand, and they both went downstairs.

"Hey, Khushi, how are you?" Rahul asked smiling at her. "And how is a little one?"

Shourya helped Khushi to sit. "I am fine," she placed her hands on her stomach. "And this little one is also fine," she said smiling, caressing her stomach.

They all were talking when Ritik, Nitya, Divya and Urvashi made their entry.

Nitya and Divya ran towards Khushi and hugged her and kissed her belly.

"How are you, my baby?" Divya asked in excitement caressing Khushi's stomach.

"The baby will tell you when she will comes out from her stomach," Rahul joked which made all of them laugh.