New Story

His Perfect Love

He encircled his hands around her waist by keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"You know, you are looking gorgeous in this dress" he commented and gave a soft kiss on her bare shoulder. 

"Are you done acting?" She asked controlling her anger.

He furrowed in confusion. "Acting?"

She freed herself from his hold, and pushed him away from her with all her force making him stumble.

Her eyes were blazing with fire of anger and hatred for him which he never saw before.

He was shocked by the way she was behaving with him. It hurt him. He was looking at her with a painful expression.

"What do you think, I will not get to know about your acting? Will I not get to know that you are using me to satisfy your needs?" She shouted at him.

                     ○●○●○●○●○

Every girl dream of becoming HIS wife or at least his girlfriend, but he doesn't give a damn about them, he closed all the doors of his heart. But what will happen when one girl unknowingly starts creating chaos in his heart, or you can say unknowingly starts knocking the doors of his heart?

SHE believes in love, but she is afraid to make any relationship. People know her with her stubborn nature. She is beautiful, kind-hearted, caring and also courageous .

It's said that we get what is already written in our destiny.
One day their destiny also ties them together. He marries her thinking maybe she is the one for him who will be able to mend his broken heart. He accept his fate, and tries to move on with her while she marries him thinking she will able to save herself from her past. But, what will happen when HE accidentally bumped into his past?
What will happen when the fear of HER  past comes knocking at the door of her life?
What will happen when HE will come to know the truth SHE is hiding? Will HE save HER?
Will they ever be able to mend each other's hearts?
Will they become a perfect couple for each other?

Hey lovelies,
Many of you requested me to write  a  story on Rahul Malhotra, so here I am with his story 'His Perfect Love'. I hope you will support me in this story too. I have updated the prologue of this book. I would highly appreciate if you check it. You can follow me for more updates.

Thank you❤

God bless you😇

Vel 💕