Chapter 25

Writer's pov

Shourya sat in his place and was waiting for a selfish girl who is spoiling his life.

Nitya and Divya came along with Khushi. When Shourya saw Khushi in her bridal dress he was shocked, and his heart skipped a beat seeing beauty in front of him. And when Khushi looked at Shourya, her heart started beating faster.

He was looking handsome as always. He was wearing a navy blue tuxedo, and his silky black hair was perfectly combed. But when their eyes met, he clenched his fist. Not only Shourya, but Rahul was also shocked to see Khushi in a her bridal dress.

 Not only Shourya, but Rahul was also shocked to see Khushi in a her bridal dress

Shourya's anger reached to peek.

"so she is there behind all this mess," he muttered under his breath but was audible to Rahul. Rahul glared at Shourya, Shourya was controlling his anger.

Rahul felt happy to see Khushi as his best friend's soon-to-be-wife.

Throughout the ceremony Shourya was controlling his anger. He was cursing her in his mind for coming into his life.

"You will regret coming into my life, and I will make sure of it," he whispered near her ear by gritting his teeth. The shiver ran down her spine as soon as he said those words. She stared at him, fear clutching at her heart. He was looking like an angry bull who will attack her anytime. She tried to blink back her tears, but they escaped and slid down her cheeks.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Oops... I am so sorry," Divya bumped into someone, and juice spilled on Divya's and the other person's clothes.

"It's ok, Miss."

She felt like she heard that voice somewhere, so she looked up to see the person.

"You! You are the same guy who bumped into me in the mall that day, right? What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" She fired questions one by one, widening her eyes.

"No, Miss, you are getting it wro-" she cut off his sentence,"shut up, you Mister... I know boys like you," she said, glaring at him.

"First try to listen to me, Miss."

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because I am handsome," he said, winking at her. He thought to tease her a little.

"Oh really?" She smirked at him and threw the remaining juice on his face, saying, "Now you are looking more handsome." She gave him a tight smile, "and yeah, don't try to flirt with me next time. You are looking worse than a monkey." She said, pointing her index finger at him.