Chapter 57

Shourya's POV

I turned towards my sleeping beauty, who was sleeping peacefully by clenching my t-shirt. I placed my hand on her waist and went close to her. I love to keep her like that in my arms.
I didn't know that one day I would fall in love with a girl whom I hated the most. All thanks to my mom and dad for tying me to my Khushi. If they didn't force me to marry her, then I don't know today where I would have been. May be till now I could have been with that Samaira.

Mom, dad, Rahul were all right about her but I was so stupid that I couldn't see her real face. Because of that money-minded girl, I hurt Khushi a lot. Whenever I see her smiling face, those bitter memories which I created in mine and Khushi's life come screaming at me how much I hurt her. I never talked to her properly even before marriage and also after marriage. I always brought tears to her eyes, but now I will change everything. I will become a good husband for her. I will give her all the love she deserves. I will become the reason for her smile. I will treat her like my Queen.

I know I can't remove those bitter memories, but I will try to create happy memories for her. Till now I haven't confessed my love to her, and also I am afraid that what if she still loves that Ritik. I know that I told her that I am ready to give this marriage a chance, but still there is a fear in my heart about that Ritik. That day he was telling me that he will not leave Khushi, but I just hope Khushi put him out of our life by kicking his ass.

I don't want to lose her, and especially now when I love her, but one question is still banging in my head: that is, why Khushi agreed to marry a person like me after knowing also that I hate her most and also why she was not ready to give me a divorce when asked for it? One thing I know that she is not after my money. If she wanted my money, then she would have taken my cards when I given them to her and asked her to leave, but neither she left me nor she took those cards. If any other girl was there in her place, then that girl would have left me taking all my cards.
If she was after my money, then she would have asked for my money for her expenses, but didn't do anything like that. She spends her own money. She is a simple girl who tries to find happiness in small things.

There is something Khushi is hiding from me, but what that I don't know. But I will surely find out. I don't care about the past, I want my future with my Khushi, but I will still not get peace till I find out about the truth behind our marriage.

Every day Khushi kisses my forehead softly when she wakes up, thinking I am sleeping, but my poor girl doesn't know that I am pretending as I am sleeping.

I smiled looking at her. I immediately closed my eyes smirking mentally when I saw her moving. I felt her soft lips on my forehead. She was trying to get up when I held her wrist and pulled her back, which made her fall on my chest.

"Wha-what are you do-doing, Shourya?" She asked nervously looking at me.

"You kissed in the wrong place, wifey."

She was looking at me by widening her eyes with shock.
"Yo-you were awa-awake?"

"Yes, wifey. Everytime, " I answered. Her eyes become more wide.

She composed herself from shock and started wiggling from my hold. "Leave me, Shourya."

"Not until I get a morning kiss."

"Leave m-me, Shourya."

"I already told you, not until the kiss."

"I already gave you. Now leave me." She was trying to get up, but my hold was tight.

"That's not my morning kiss. I want kiss on my lips."

"What?" She almost shouted. "That will not happen."