Chapter 51

A Few days later

Khushi's POV

When I was checking tomorrow's presentation, I heard the most irritating voice.

"Baby"
Samaira came, moving her hips as if she was doing a cat walk.

"Hey, witch, where is my baby?" She asked, looking at me with disgust.

I just rolled my eyes, ignored her, and started doing my work. Shourya was in our room working on his laptop.

How dare she call my husband baby? Shameless women.

"Hey, can't you hear?" She yelled.

I closed my eyes to calm my anger, then opened my eyes and got up, keeping my laptop on the table.

"I didn't know that you also have a baby, but one thing I didn't get that is, why are you asking me about your baby? How would I know about your baby?" I asked calmly.

"Oh, just shut your nonsense and tell me where is Shourya?"

"And why should I tell you about my husband?" I asked, crossing my hands.

"Ok, don't tell. I will go and search him," she said, smirking at me and ascending upstairs, but I stopped her from coming in front of her.

"Don't you have shame? You are entering someone's house and acting as if it's owned by you."

"Ohh, shut up! This is my boyfriend's house. Now stay aside," she said, gritting her teeth.

I gave her a tight smile. "Then let me tell you this: your boyfriend is now MY HUSBAND," I said with much confidence, putting more pressure on 'my husband'.

Now she was looking more angry. I know she mnight be now feeling as if she is sitting on a hot plate.

"Stay aside!" She shouted and pushed me, which made me fall on the wall. She went upstairs fuming in anger.

Wild cat.

When I went upstairs, I heard her shouting from our room. Why is she shouting now?

I slowly went towards the room to hear.

"Why the hell is she living in this room with you?" She was yelling at Shourya.

"Sam, calm down. And what happen if she lives in my room?"

"What happened? You allowed that middle class trash in your house first and now in your room," she again started shouting at him. "I doubt that after some days you will allow her into your heart by putting me out of your life. Or have you already done that?" She asked him doubtfully.

"Sam, it-its nothing like that. You are just assuming things," I heard Shourya saying.

Don't he feel anything toward me?

"I am not assuming things. I have seen everything with my eyes. The way you take her side, the way you spend your time with her instead of me, and not only that, you can't even hear a bad word for her from my mouth," she shouted.

She was shouting as if someone had put fire on her butt.

But her words lightened my heart.

So he doesn't like to hear bad words for me.

"Sam, it's nothing like that," he tried to make her understand.

I slowly twisted the knob to go inside. As soon as I stepped inside the room, I gasped. All my things were on the floor. My clothes were scattered everywhere.