Chapter 28

"You middle-class trash!" Samaira barged into my cabin fuming in anger and made me stand by grabbing my neck and slamming me against the wall.

"I will not leave you! How dare you  marry my boyfriend? You thought that he would love a cheap middle-class  girl like you?" She shouted.

"Sa-sam-aira le-leav-ve me," I tried to free myself from her grip, but she tightened her fingers around my neck.

I think my death is written in her hands, she will surely kill me today.

"What do you think of yourselves? You thought by marrying my boyfriend you would live a luxurious life?" She asked, gritting her teeth and she tightened her hold.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. It's become difficult for me to breathe.

"Pl-plea-se lea-le-ave me," I pleaded.

"I will not leave you today. How dare you to marry my boyfriend? I will kill you!" She tightened her hold.

"Pl-plea-se le-"

"You witch! Leave her!" Rahul came running and shouted at her, trying to  free me from her grip, and he pushed her with such force that she fell down on her butt.

I started coughing badly, my body became weak, and I slid down on the floor gasping for air.

Rahul gave me water to drink.

"Are you OK, Khushi?" he asked in a worried tone. 

I nodded my head and tried to calm myself by placing my hand on my chest. He then walked towards Samaira, who had now got up from the floor.

"What do you think of yourselves?" He grabbed her hand and shouted at her.

"Rahul, leave my hand!" she screamed, attempting to break free from his grip.

"Shut your mouth!" he again shouted at her.

"She married my boyfriend forcefully," she spat, looking at me, "she is a gold-digger and middle class trash," I looked at her with my teary eyes. She was fuming in anger and giving me a murderous look.

"Just shut up, Samaira! JUST SHUT UP!"  Rahul shouted at her.

I flinched.

I never saw Rahul this angry. He was looking at her in fury as if he were going to kill her.

"Don't forget you are talking about Shourya's WIFE, and I know who is a  gold digger and a trash here very well. You don't need to tell me, and if you say a word against her, then I don't know what I will do with you, Samaira. So before something bad happens, just leave from here and don't show your face again," he said, gritting his teeth, and left her arm by pushing her. She stumbled a little.

She glared at Rahul. "You are taking her side, Rahul. Your friend is not happy with this marriage. And you are supporting her?" She said, pointing her finger at me and glaring at him.

"JUST LEAVE SAMAIRA, and I know what I am doing! " Rahul roared.

"I will not leave you!" She said, glaring at me and went out of my cabin.

I think she has some mental problem. 

Rahul came towards me and helped me to sit on the chair. Till now, my breathing has slowly started becoming normal.

"Khushi, are you fine? Or else, you can go home" he asked with concern.

" i a-am fi-fine, Rah-Rahul,"

"No, Khushi, you are not. I think you should go home."

"I a-am re-really fine." I said, giving him a small smile.