Chapter 35

Shourya's POV

There was a knock on my door. I knew who it was.

"Come in, Miss. Raichandr," I said with a smirk.

She entered my cabin fuming in anger.

She looks like a cute cartoon with that angry face..

Shut up, Shourya.

"What is this, Mr. Kapoor? Why did you change my position without asking me?" She asked me, furiously.

"I can do anything, Miss. Raichandr. I am the boss here," I said calmly.

I will torture you to death, Khushi Raichandr..just wait and watch.

"I know you are our boss, but that doesn't mean you will change our position without our consent," she said, gritting her teeth.

"You don't need to tell me what I have to do or not. If you don't want to work, then you can leave your job. I am not here to listen to your useless advice," I said in a stern tone.

She looked at me with a blank expression for a few seconds and said, "Ok, I will work as your PA," she agreed.

"Good, transfer your things to your cabin."

She nodded.

"And ya, also see the arrangement of the meeting."

She nodded and left.

After coming from the office, I freshened up and went downstairs to drink some water.

"Hey, Khushi, how was your day?" I heard Jenny asking Khushi. I stayed there to listen to her answer.

"As tiring as always. He is not leaving any chances to torture me with his work," she said.

Oh, sweetheart, already tired of my tortures? There are more to come...I smirked mentally and entered the kitchen.

"Who is torturing you, my gold digger wifey?" I asked.

As I looked at her, my heart skipped a beat. She was wearing a cute Mickey mouse night wear, and she was looking cute in it. Her milky legs were visible..

Cute? No no, Shourya...control control

"Jenny, can you give some space for us?" I asked, looking at Jenny. She nodded and left from there.

"Ok, now tell me who is torturing you?" I asked her and my leg automatically started taking me near her. I wanted to see fear in her eyes.

"Act-actua-actually-" She slowly started taking steps back.

"Yes, tell," I started getting closer to her. She was not able to go back because of the kitchen counter. I clutched the kitchen counter behind her and trapped her between me and the counter.

I didn't know what had happened to me. All the hatred I had for her just vanished in the air when I moved closer to her. My heart also started beating at an abnormal rate. I felt like  my heart was dancing on it's own beats.

What's happening to me? Why am I  feeling like this?

I wanted to see fear in her eyes, but it  seemed like her eyes were hypnotising me.

My gaze then fell on her pink lips, they were so tempting. I felt as if they were inviting me to touch them.

Control, Shourya, control.

"You didn't tell me," I asked, still looking at her lips.

Why are her lips so tempting?

"I-I-" she started stammering.