Chapter 7

Shourya's POV

I woke up when a ray of sun passed through my window and fell on my face. I yawned and checked the time...8:30 am.

I got ready by wearing my blue shirt and a blazer and went downstairs to have breakfast.

Our maid Jenny was serving breakfast for Neha.

"Good morning, Neha. Where are mom and dad?" I greeted her and took a seat opposite to hers.

"Good morning, bro. Mom went to the market and dad to the office. He was saying that there was some important meeting, so he went early," she said while having her coffee.

I just nodded and started having my  breakfast.

After having my breakfast, I took my car keys to go to the office. "bye, Neha"

"Bye, bro"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

As soon as I entered my office, everyone became silent and bowed their heads. Without glancing at them, I started walking to my cabin.

On the way Rahul met me."Good morning, Mr. CEO," he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I asked, putting down his hand from my shoulder, glaring at him and started walking to my cabin. He was also following me.

"Nothing, bro. I was getting bored without you," he said.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Actually, bro, I was coming to your cabin to give you this file which has  the details of our new employees which were selected by uncle and me yesterday" he said by giving me a blue file.

"I will check it later," I took that file and kept it on my table.

"Ok, as you wish. Now I am going, I have some work," he said and left my cabin.

I got a call from one of my clients when I was checking some files. I got up and went near the window. I was talking when my gaze fell on a girl who spilled coffee on me, who was coming at my office direction.

What is this useless doing here?

After talking with my client, I left my cabin to see that girl.

How dare she come to my office even after my warning?

Maybe she came to fight with me.

My blood started boiling after seeing her. Just then an evil idea came to my mind.

I will not leave her today. Just wait and watch you, silly girl.

With that evil idea, I went down.

Writer's POV

Her sleep got disturbed when her alarm yelled at her to wake up. She woke up stretching her arms. She did her morning chores and dressed up with a pink top and black jeans. After getting ready, she went downstairs to have her breakfast.

Today is the first day of her office. She was happy as well as sad. Happy because now she is going to work in a reputed company, and she will be able to do her mother's operation, and she was sad because today onwards she has to face her boss, Mr. Shourya Kapoor.
Many questions were coming to her mind.

After having breakfast, she took one cab to go to the office.

Her heart was beating faster with fear by a passing seconds.

Finally, after twenty minutes she reached her destination. She got down from the cab and looked at the tall glass building standing in front of her.

She took a deep breath to calm her heart. She wanted to run from there as she didn't want to face Shourya after that warning, but didn't have any other option than to face him.

After calming her heart, she went inside. When she was near the reception, the voice boomed and all gasped.

"What the hell are you doing in my office?" Shourya roared.

Khushi looked at him shocked.

"Sir, actua-" Shourya cut her off by saying "are you here to continue the fight which occurred yesterday?" Shourya raised his voice.

"No," she said slowly shaking her head. She wanted to say that she is the new employee of his office, but nothing came out of her mouth. All were looking at her as if she was a criminal. She felt humiliated. She tried to blink back the tears, but they escaped and slid down on her cheeks.

She took a breath and opened her mouth, but before she could say something, Shourya grabbed her hand and pushed her out of the office. As a result, she fell on the ground.

"Sir, at least liste-" Khushi tried to explain him, but he turned towards the guards.

"I don't want this girl to enter my office, and if I find her in my office again, I will fire you all" He warned the guards. "UNDERSTAND?" He raised his voice. Guards nodded their heads in fear, and he went inside.

Her lip trembled and her voice broke
"Sir, at least listen to me" she got up from the floor and tried to stop Shourya, but guards stopped her.

She felt defeated. She went and sat on one of the benches outside. Her every hope shattered into pieces. She was crying badly, and Shourya was looking at her through his window. One side of his was happy because he showed her place, but his other side was feeling a little guilty for doing something like that with her, but he ignored it and started doing his work.

She was crying badly thinking about how he insulted her and put her out of the cabin. Suddenly, someone kept a hand on her shoulder.

She flinched.

She looked at the owner of that hand, he was none other than Umesh Kapoor.

"Miss. Raichandr, what are you doing here and why are you crying?" Umesh asked her in a worried tone.

She wiped her tears with the back of her palm and tried to stop those tears, but those traitor tears again started flowing down on her cheeks. Her eyes were puffy and red due to crying.

"Miss. Raichandr, please tell me what happened?" He again asked her.

She wiped her tears and told him everything that happened a few minutes back.

After listening to everything, Umesh became shocked and angry. He held Khushi's wrist without hurting her and dragged her along with him in the office.

Everyone was in shock to see Umesh with Khushi.

"Shourya! Shourya!" Umesh shouted Shourya's name.

Everyone gathered there, Rahul also came running. He didn't know anything about that incident, so he was confused to see angry Umesh holding Khushi's hand.

After hearing his dad's voice, Shourya came running "yes, dad," He then saw the figure standing beside his dad. He was shocked, and then his shock turned into anger.

"Apologies to her"

If you liked the chapter then please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

May god bless you all.

Vel💕