Chapter 8

Continuation

"Say sorry to Khushi!" Umesh ordered in a stern tone. Shourya looked at him with shock, not only Shourya but everyone who was there looked at him shocked.

Khushi's eyes widened. She was looking at Umesh to Shourya.

"Dad, what are you saying?" He asked him in disbelief.

How can his own dad do something like that in front of all his employees.

"Uncle, what happened and why are you asking him to apologise to Khushi?" Rahul came in front and asked Umesh confusingly.

Umesh told him everything. He was shocked after hearing everything. He couldn't believe that Shourya did that everything with Khushi. 

"Dad, she has come here just to argue with me about yesterday's incident," Shourya told Umesh by gritting his teeth, glaring at khushi.

"She didn't come here to argue with you, Shourya. She is our new employee, Miss. Khushi Raichandr. I selected her as our staff accountant. Say sorry to her NOW," Umesh said with a stern voice looking at Shourya.

He was looking at Khushi with his angry eyes. Khushi looked at him, fear was flashing through her eyes.

"Sorry" Shourya said in a cold tone and stormed from there.

"I am sorry on behalf of my son, Miss.  Raichandr. I didn't know that he would do something like that," Umesh apologised.

"Sir, please don't apologise. You are not at fault. Mr. Kapoor mistook me, but it's okay. You don't have to apologise," Khushi said by giving him a small smile. Umesh nodded and gave her a sad smile because he was ashamed of his son's action.

"Rahul, please show Miss. Raichandr her cabin," Umesh told Rahul, and he nodded and asked Khushi to follow him.

"Khushi, this is your cabin" Rahul opened the door of her cabin.

Everything was arranged properly.
"Thank you, Mr. Malhotra," she thanked by giving him a smile.

Her cabin was opposite to Shourya's cabin. She was surprised to see a beautiful interior design of her cabin. A small smile was playing on her lips.

Rahul was looking at her with a smile. He gestured her to sit, and she sat in her chair.

"Khushi, I am sorry on behalf of my friend," Rahul sat in front of her.

"Mr. Malhotra, please don't say sorry,"  Khushi said.

"Khushi, can I ask you something?" Rahul asked her, and she gave him a nod.

"Did you try to find a job in another company before?" Rahul asked her with hesitation.

"Yes, I applied in many working places, but they were searching for only experienced people, and I didn't have any experience," Khushi said fidgeting her fingers.

Rahul nodded and got up to leave. "Khushi, if you want any help, you can ask me anytime," he told with a smile and left from there.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After apologising to Khushi, Shourya stormed back to his cabin and slammed the door. His blood was boiling in anger. He took a vase that was kept on his table and threw it on the wall, which shattered into small pieces.
He banged his fist on the table angrily.

How can his own dad ask him to say sorry to that cheap girl in front of all the employees? He pulled his hair in his fist.

When we do something wrong to others, we don't think about how that person will feel, but when someone does the same to us, we become angry with that person. The same thing was happening with Shourya, but his ego was much more to even think about others feelings.

Sitting in his chair, he opens that blue file which Rahul had given to him, and starts searching for Khushi's information.

He calls her his cabin.

"Just wait and watch, Miss. Khushi Raichandr. I will make sure that you leave your job" he said in his mind.

He heard a knock on his door,"Come in"

Khushi entered in his cabin all scared.

"Welcome, Miss. Raichandr,"

Hello everyone,

I know this is a Short chapter, but I hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Stay blessed

Vel💕