| 8 |

A few days. 

A few days since I've received the news about moving to Sacramento.. well not really received, more like found out but hey, whose being technical?

 Aurelio surely hasn't said a word to me about it. Not even when I saw the movers walking in and out of our rooms yesterday, constantly carrying things in and out.

Yesterday, Aurelio allowed me to go out into town with Gary of course. He was a joy, I mean the silence was so entertaining.. Anyways I went to the book store to pick up a few books. If I can't have my phone or computer, I might as well read. I found the Fifty Shades Trilogy and I had to get it. And I have to say, the books are way better than the movies. I've been reading nonstop.

The clock read 11:48 pm, when Aurelio finally decided to come back.

"Good evening sir." He ignored my greeting but it didn't matter. After tonight, he doesn't have to be bothered with me anymore. Out of the corner of my eye, I watch him get a bottle of water and gulp it down in one go. The way is Adam's apple bobs, looks rather erotic and I bury my head further in the book before he can see me gawking. The only thing I regret is not having a chance to see how he would feel inside me before I go...

Did I seriously just think that?

Yes you did.

He throws the bottle in the trash, before walking past the dining area I was occupying the moment.

"You should be asleep. You have to get up early in the morning."

"Yes sir." He kept on walking and I allowed myself to watch him walk away. I won't be seeing that backside again. I went to my room, grabbing the duffel bag Gary gave me for tomorrow, but I'll use it for tonight.

I packed a few clothes, shoes and toiletries. I have no idea where I'm going but hopefully the bus is still running. Hopefully I can get away before he cancels this card. This bag was past the maximum capacity but thankfully it's heavy duty. The only problem would be getting this zipper to close. After a good ten minutes of squeezing it between my legs and grunting, I finally reached the end. I let go a deep breath as if I just ran a marathon whilst standing up.

The clock was now past one in the morning so, I picked up the bag and quietly left the room. The hallway was dark so I used a small flashlight, I acquired while rummaging through the guest room. I placed the bag gently on the floor carefully so as not to make a sound before I went to the fridge to get a bottle of water. Gotta stay hydrated.

After that I went down to Aurelio's room, knocking softly so if he was up, he would answer and if not, he wouldn't wake up.

"Sir?" I called quietly while opening the door. By the grace of God he was passed out, asleep on the bed. I tiptoed across the floor, waving my hands in front of his face to make sure he was asleep. Why? I don't know. Once that little meaningless test finished, I tiptoed over to the closet. It was another walk-in, only bigger. No-shocker there.

I went through all the small boxes and bags, hoping to come across my phone. At the corner of the closet, was a bag, labeled AMP. Usually I would wonder what that mean but I am on a mission. I searched and searched through the bag, coming upon the phone. That was so easy I almost didn't believe it.

I held the power button, nearly blinding me because of the screen brightness. I typed in my code but it didn't work. Maybe I pressed the wrong number. I typed it in slowly the second time but it still wasn't working.. I'm sure that's it. 071700, Hayden's date of birth. After trying a few more times the phone stops me. "Try again in one hour." I don't have that long.