| 28 |

"Finally I get to hear your voice, it's been what a week and a half?"

"Sorry Haybug. I've been busy.." I softly chuckled.

"You didn't sound to sure about it in the end. What has you so busy?"

"Well you know, school, politics, Aurelio propose and we had sex, just everyday regular—

"Hold up! I know I just heard you wrong. He proposed to you and you got your v card taken!?" He cut me off, about to burst my eardrums in the process.

"No one says v card anymore."

"Another topic for another day. You're engaged! I'm so happy for you Rosie."

"Thank you?"

"Look as long as you're happy I'm happy. He might have left a bad first impression on me but you said he's changed, so if giving the opportunity, I'll give him another chance." I smiled to myself while looking out the window. "Sooo.. how big?"

"Hayden!" I whined covering my face.

"Don't get all shy now you slut!"

"Nine and a half." I mumbled.

"Bitch... you got pounded by a monster! Was it good?"

"It was gratifying." I blushed to myself, thinking about the past week.

"I can't believe you had sex before me."

"What about your little secret boyfriend?"

"He went down on me.. but that's pretty much it, nothing major."

"What do you mean nothing major? I didn't know about this! How was it?"

"A bad bitch never kiss and tell."

"Yeah, whatever." I scoffed, which resulted in us laughing together. "I miss you."

"Same here. We haven't seen each other in almost ten months, which if I may add is almost year away from your graduation, which means my graduation is coming up!" He reminds me.

"I wouldn't miss it."

"Promise?"

"I promise. Even if I have to drag Aurelio with me."

"Well good luck to you, I'll hold you to that. I have to go, family movie night and all. I love you!"

"I love you too, bye Hay."

"Bye Rosie." I hung up the phone, leaning against the window.

"Where are you dragging me?" I flinched before rolling my eyes.

"You seriously have to stop sneaking up on me." I spat holding my head.

"Don't like that I know where you are at all times?" Arrogant bastard. I sighed as he walked up to me, pressing my backside against the window.

"Move Aurelio, I'm not in the mood."

"You're not hmm?" He hummed into the crevice of my neck.

You're totally lying..

Shut up!

"How do you always know where I'm at?" He moved to look me in the face.

"I put at chip in your necklace." I raised a brow. "It's not to be controlling.. okay maybe at first it was because you were so adamant on running away, but it's also to keep you safe. Aria has one, Francesca has one, my step siblings that's managing things in Monterrey has one. You must never take this off. I know you won't anyways but it's important. I can find you with or without but I rather not think of all the things that can happen if you don't have it." I nodded, rubbing my locket.