| 31 |

"What was the color today?" Aria asked as I plopped down on the sofa in the screening room. She passed me the popcorn as she continued to scroll through movies.

"No color, we got straight to it." I sighed stuffing my mouth.

"Why do you sound sad?"

"Because he's leaving for the week, official business and all." I stuffed my mouth again.

"Wait a minute did you say no color.. as in you went naked?" I nodded, blushing so hard my cheeks started to hurt. "Y'all are some freaks." I looked her, furrowing my eyebrows before shaking my head. Her accent definitely disappeared.

"What movie are you about to watch?" I asked changing the subject.

"Um, I don't know yet. We can decide together."

"Sure." I nodded my head trying to ignore the nagging in the back of my head.

☁︎︎

Aurelio

"What are you doing?" I loaded bullets before inserting the clip into my gun. I paused, trying to figure out what to say.

"Signing papers." I answered before one of my men nodding towards me, letting me know Rahimi is here.

"Mhm." Rose responded, clearly not believing me. I wouldn't either. "Whatever, I don't want to know. I just miss you."

"It's been two days." I chuckled, "you sure you miss me or my dick?"

"Is it wrong to miss both?" I clicked my tongue, strapping myself up and locking the door on my way out.

"Wow, that's all I'm good for huh?"

"You know that's not true. Just hurry back, safely. I love you."

"I love you." I hung up the phone before entering the wide spaced area. As I approach the table, I see Rahimi and his men posted with a man that looks slightly like him. "Rahimi, I wasn't expecting to see you. How's the hand?" I grinned a little.

"May have permanent nerve damage, nothing I can't handle." He forced a smile on his face.

"I can tell my question hit a nerve, pun intended.. is this your offspring?" I asked, referring to the man standing along side of him.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr. Martinez." He bowed.

"Okay, let's make this short and sweet." I took a prybar, opening one of the crates. Little Rahimi motion a couple of their men, carrying brief cases. I picked up an M240, showing it off.

"Revisa el dinero. Asegúrate de que todo esté ahí."(Check the money. Make sure everything is there.) I ordered.

"Don't trust us? Why do business with us?" Little Rahimi spoke up.

"I have a lot of business partners but I trust no one. You'll learn that sooner or later in this profession."

"Do you want to check the weapons?" I asked, pulling a knife out of my pocket.

"No, I trust you." I chuckle at him.

"Good, good." I smiled throwing the knife at the wall and pulling it out. This went on for a while as I waited for Brian to finish counting the money.