| 16 |

Time seems to past by so fast now. I've been here nearly six months.. and it's been nearly three months since Aurelio kissed me. I have mixed emotions about that. When he kissed me it's like my whole body was on fire, my veins burning, my soul screaming for that kind of passion again. However, I don't think I can deal with his mood swings.

Besides Aurelio and I's intimate, non intimate relationship; George continues to give me the cold shoulder. Maria is the only one I talk to on the regular, that and I steal conversations from Gary when I can. He might not want to talk because of Aurelio but I don't care.

On top of that, the bastard left town this morning. Last night, I slumbered with Maria in the movie room. We stayed up all night binge watching Vampire Diaries and talking about a lot things, I can't even remember what. But to get to the point, I went upstairs to get some more snacks, when moaning could be heard in the hallway.

Me being my nosey self, crept towards the room that belonged to Lola. While listening a little longer, she moaned Aurelio's name loudly. Of course he was fucking her, that's the only reason why he didn't make another move on me. I shouldn't have been jealous but I was. That night, I went to sleep in the movie room, and overslept purposely so I wouldn't have to see him out. He came in the room and kissed my forehead.. I should have cut his lips off.

"Afternoon." Maria beamed setting strawberry crepes in front of me. I sprayed some whipped cream on the top and dug in. "So want to go out tonight?"

"Yeah, now I think you're just pushing it." I chuckled, scarfing down some more food.

"Come on, Aurelio's out of town for the week, let's have some fun."

"Where's Aurelio's watch dogs?"

"Well, you can leave that to me."

"And the lap dog? Lola?" I added.

"She's visiting family for the weekend. So, what do you say?" I looked up at her through my eyelashes, smirking.

"Let's do it!"

☁︎︎

It took me a whole two hours to get ready.. I never take that long to get ready for anything and here I was, letting Maria-- whom is five shades lighter than me-- do my makeup. Once she was finished, I looked in the mirror and I saw a different person. Not like ghostly but gorgeous. I've never worn makeup, couldn't get the gist of it, and here I was with a beat face.

"Oh my goodness." I whispered, gawking at myself. The smokey eye look surely made me look older.

"I know, I'm a God! OMG I have to take a picture!" She gushed, grabbing her phone. "Stand up, we have to get the dress and all." I uncomfortably stood up, pulling down the skin-tight, strapless dress. It was one of the simpler dresses in my closet, however it was short. I never worn anything like this, but it's a first for everything right.

After Maria was finished being my personal photographer, we finally went downstairs to leave. I watched as she strutted in her red, body con dress, similar to mine. She truly was gorgeous, sometimes I wondered why she wasn't taken or is she?

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Sleeping." I raised my eyebrow at her short answer. "I might have mixed in a few sleeping pills in tonight's dinner that I encouraged everyone to eat."

"That's smart." I smiled as we went out to the car.

"And where are you two going?" We both stop in our tracks and I scrunched my face in attempt to disappear into thin air. "Maria, Kitten?"

"Hey Gary, we we're planning on going for a ride."

"Dressed like that? Kitten, Aurelio would kill both of you and Maria you know better."