| 17 |

"KITTEN!" I rolled my eyes, pressing pause on my computer. I jogged down the stairs, stopping in front of the door to see Aurelio throwing the house keys in a bowl placed by the door.

"Yes sir?" I asked with my hands behind my back.

"Where were you?"

"I have classes right now sir."

"I need to see you in the bedroom, now." I nodded, going back up the steps and instead of going into my room, I kept straight, going down the hall into Aurelio's. He wasn't to far behind and went straight to his closet as he entered.

"Is everything alright sir?" I felt slightly nervous. Dows he know I went to the club last week. Does he know about George and I? Were we not careful?

"Sit down." I quickly took a seat on the bed as he neared me. "We're going to a party tonight, celebrating the start of construction for the building in Manhattan. There are a few rules we need to go over. First, stay close to me. Second, don't talk to any one without my permission. Third, behave yourself. If you do anything to cause a scene, so God help me and don't try to run away, you won't succeed."

Do I sit and roll over too?

"I won't try to run." I responded instead.

"Just want you to know about the consequences if you do." He placed both his hands by my side nearly trapping me in. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my lips. "H-how was your week?"

"It was fine." I swallowed. He hummed looking me over before placing his lips on mine. I instantly thought of what Maria said, and then the sneaking around with George as well. I was so deep in thought, I didn't realize Aurelio was staring at me, analyzing me.

"Are you sure nothing happened?" He questioned, tilting his head.

"Positive."

"I know when you're lying and it's pissing me off. You could at least be a little better at it."

"Then maybe I need to take some lessons from you." I retorted, trying to throw him off his game.

"There's the little sassy remarks. I almost missed them." He only chuckled, pecking my lips before straightening up. "You have three hours, Lola will help you."

"Can Maria help?"

"What's wrong with Lola?" He sighed.

"I don't trust her. She likes you and she's definitely not touching my face after last week." I mumbled the last part to myself.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." I quickly shut my mouth, realizing that it came out louder than I wanted it to. Aurelio tilted his head examining me.

"Well we can sit here until you remember."

"I heard you two okay." I rolled my eyes, looking away from him. He smirked as if I said something funny while shaking his head.

"I don't particularly like you spending so much time with Maria but very well, you can go." I quickly stood up, making my way out the room. "And not that I owe you an explanation or anything, but I haven't fucked Lola in months, not my fault if she masturbates while thinking of me." I turned to face him with that arrogant ass smile plastered across his face.

"And why would I believe you?" He stood up, walking towards me as I crossed my arms, still standing in the doorway.

"Because I can't get your disrespectful ass out my head." He left the room leaving me there, speechless and dumbfounded.