| 41 |

"No, no, ooo maybe.. no.. yes." I squint my eyes at the light before sitting up. "No..."

"Aria what are you doing?"

"Look for an outfit, duh."

"For what?" I yawn, throwing the covers off of me.

"Your birthday. Come on, I need you to keep up Rose." I sigh before getting out of the bed.

"And what exactly are we doing?"

"We're going to go party of course. One of my favorite clubs and one where you can drink."

"Aria, I really don't want to do anything today."

"Well to bad. You've been held up in this room for days. You need to remember who you are."

"An orphan with no family."

"That's not funny." She glares at me. "We're your family, now go." She shoved some clothes into my chest. "Shower and wash your hair because it looks horrible." I smacked my teeth before going in the shower, doing as told.

When I emerged from the bathroom thirty minutes later, there was this big smile spread across Aria's face. I covered my ears, knowing that in five seconds, she's going to squeal.

"Now let's get you dolled up! Straight or curly?"

"Whatever you want." I chuckled before going over to my vanity.

☁︎︎

About two hours later, I'm being dragged out of the car and into a club. The bouncer didn't bother asking for IDs. He only nod and unhook the rope. I knew for sure Hayden wouldn't be able to get in. I thought that was strange but didn't question. Not only that but the club was packed and loud.

"Ouch!" Hayden shouts while holding his arm.

"I'm sorry." I quickly apologize. I guess all these people are making me nervous and I didn't notice I was squeezing him.

"It's okay. Come on, let's go to the bar."

"Why are taking like you've done this before?"

"Well I went to one with he who shall not be named." I nodded in understanding. As we were about to head in that direction Aria stopped us.

"Oh no guys, VIP is this way." Aria pointed to the massive stairway. As we made our way up the stairs, a man came up to us with a tray of shots.

"Bottoms up." I shrugged before throwing one back.

"Now," Aria placed her hand on my shoulder. "Tonight, I want you to have fun, let loose. Don't let my stupid brother put you down."

"She's right, you're single and there's so many hot guys here." I scoffed at Hayden before looking around.

"You guys are right. For once I need to actually enjoy my birthday. All my problems will be there tomorrow."

"That's my girl!" Hayden exclaims. I smile, going over to the bar and ordering one of the strongest drinks. As I gulp it down, my chest burned and I coughed a bit but I didn't care.. I was living.

"Sure a little thing like you can handle them?" The bartender asks, flashing me one of his panty dropping smiles. It was almost as alluring as Aurelio's.. but I can't think about him right now, so I try my best to flirt back, hoping I don't look silly.

"You'd be surprise with what I can handle." He chuckles deeply before pouring me another shot.

"Bottoms up." He poured himself a shot, and we downed it together.