| 39 |

Joseth coughed violently, as he release his seatbelt and climbed out the car. If I wasn't for him snapping it on at the last minute, he would be dead. He looks over to the driver, seeing him do the same before crawling out of the car. Blood stained his face as he look at the scene— both cars flipped.

"Khvatay devushku v krasnom i poydem." (Grab the girl in red and let's go.) He ordered before limping off the plane. The driver immediately followed orders, going to the back door, attempting to open it.

It wouldn't budge at first, but he know if he'd went emptied handed, Joseth would have surely killed him where he stand. Once he successfully got it open, he squinted his eyes. In this predicament it was hard to tell which one was who, with sweat and blood clouding his vision— not to mention it's dark out.

Though one thing for sure, one wore red and the other wore black, so he followed orders, pulling the girl out.

Meanwhile, Ariel and Roscoe seen the whole thing from afar. They quickly rushed out of the car, to Aurelio, quickly pulling him out.

"Estas jodidamente loca!" (You're fucking crazy!) Ariel exclaimed. "Why the hell would you do that?" She was partly in shock and partly fearful that her brother was fatally injured. She shook him violently trying to wake him up and when he finally came to; she let go a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Aurelio

"Where is she?" Roscoe carried her over to them, gently setting her down.

"She's not waking up! Why isn't she waking up!?" I panicked.

"Aurelio you freaking crash into the car! She's probably unconscious. Why would you do that!?"

"I-I don't know. I just felt this blind rage and I— I'm going to kill him." I was about to head towards the plane but Ariel stopped me.

"Wait—

"I need to make sure he's dead Ariel!"

"There's a bomb under the plane that detonates thirty seconds after it leaves the ground."

"And what happens when he find out that it's not Rose? He's not going anywhere!"

"I'll go." Roscoe says.

"What, no—

"Ariel, we've been over this. Get Rose out of here, she needs medical attention." It was silent as she stared at him. "Come on, we don't have time to waste." Without another word she gave him a big bear hug.

"Thank you." She says. He pats her back, nodding towards me. Before he stood up, he took a necklace from around his neck, placing it around Rose, before running towards the plane.

"Come on Ariel."

Roscoe

Just before the doors could close, I jumped, catching the end of the steps before quickly climbing inside.

"Ah.. now this is a surprise." Joseth stood in the middle of the isle with a gun pointed at Lola. "I have to admit, you got me good but I'll find her again, and I'll make her suffer—

"Why? Why her? Why—

"AGAIN WITH YOUR EXCESSIVE QUESTIONS! WHY, WHY, WHY? I SWEAR YOU'RE THE WHINIEST LITTLE BITCH YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN!" He ranted, angrily.