| 12 |

Aurelio

"When are you coming back daddy?"

"I don't know, Kitten." She pouted while kneeling down in front of me. I finished fixing myself before I caressed her hair. "I wish all my pets were as obedient as you."

"Disobedient pets are bad. They deserve to be punished. I will never disrespect you daddy." She bit her lip suggestively.

"I know." I caressed her head before grabbing my bag to leave. I hope this flight goes by fast. I never thought I would be so eager to get home. Maybe it's because of my bad little kitten. 

Something about Rose, that sets my dominant side on fire and always has my dick standing at attention. Everything about her excites me, even that smart ass mouth. I knew she'd be different from the start, I just didn't know how difficult she would be.

I tried to sleep off most of the flight, and during that whole time, I was dreaming about her. Having her on her knees, submitting to me; letting me have my way with her body that is rightfully mine. I have to say though, she's the most patient I've ever been with someone. It was easier with the others, I'd have them on their knees the same night. It's been almost three months, and I have yet to see Rose's beautiful chocolate skin outside of those clothes.

Just thinking about her right now gets me semi-hard but, if I allow myself to get fully hard, I'll just get pissed that she's not releasing me from my stress. I thought with that month away and being back home Lola could help me out but she just doesn't do it for me anymore.

I long to be inside of my kitten.

And there it goes. I angrily stand up, pulling the curtains close letting the flight attendant relieve me of my sexual frustration.

Rose

The sun had set a few minutes ago and now the sky was a pinkish-purplish shade. The lights in the pool had come on, as I was sitting here kicking my feet back and forth. I looked out beyond the pool taking a deep breathe before slipping in all the way. I haven't been in the pool for a few hours and the cool water made me flinch a little.

I go under, swimming a few feet ahead before coming up right at the marker separating five and six feet. I pushed my hair back as it is no longer in its bun, and I traded my swimsuit in for a white oversized t-shirt and some boyshorts.

I inhaled deeply before swimming all the way to the edge of the pool and back. When I reached the end, I'm breathing heavily, slightly from fear and holding my breath for too long. I lay back and start to float in the four feet. That's the only good thing that came out of this morning's lesson. The water started to carry my body away, and I tried not to think about being in the deep end.

At this moment, my body is relaxed and my mind is clear, only the natural sounds of night to be heard. After a few moments, I feel ripples in the water and I start to panic, causing me to sink. Someone grabs my figure, holding me above water and I should have known it would be George.

"I didn't mean to scare you, you were doing so well." I chuckled embarrassingly while still holding onto him.

"Well enough to start backwards strokes?" I joked.

"One step at a time, little Rosie. I have to keep you above water." He teases. I lean back in his arms as he starts to hold me above water. While his hands are on my back, I start to play around, bringing my arms back as if I'm swimming backwards.

He gives me a mischievous grin before letting me go. That panic settles in as I start to, flap and sink lower than he's ever let me go. Is this seriously happening right now? He let me go knowing I wasn't ready. Anger floods me as I kick my feet hard and my body starts to go back up.