| 14 |

"I'm going to kill him." He growled deeply as I applied more concealer to my neck.

"Don't be stupid. You can't kill him, not yet at least." After I finished, I stood up from the vanity.

"He puts his hands on you, again."

"I can handle a little choking."

"That was more than a little choking. It pains me to see you like this." I walked over to him, grabbing his hands.

"I know, but we have to stick to the plan or we both die. Have you given any more thought to my suggestion?"

"He stays out of it." He sighs.

"He's the only one that can get close to her. We need him." And deep down, he knew it too.

♕ Rose ♕

"You're so beautiful..."

"Get off me!" The faceless man continued his assault as I fought hard against him. I tried to break free of the restraints, but I was only scraping my skin in the process. The way he licked down my body had me sick as I screamed louder. My stomach turned and I was scared for my life. I was praying that someone, anyone would help me.

"We're going to have so much fun tonight." The man sat up as I looked away, biting back the bile rising in my throat. And then nothing. 

I waited for something to happen but it never did. I opened my eyes slowly to see the man, looking down at his stomach. A crimson red liquid, bled through his shirt. He touched it, examining his hands that are now stained the same color before he fell off of me.

I was breathing heavily as I saw Aurelio wielding the knife. He dropped it and rushed to my aid, untying my arms and legs from the bed. He held me in his arms, rocking back and forth slowly as I clung onto him tightly.

"It's okay Kitten, I got you. You're safe now." He cooed in my ear. I slightly turned my head to the side but the sight of his now face, almost sent me into a heart attack. Aurelio...

I sat up fast, gasping for air but I couldn't seem to find any. I held my chest before checking my forehead. I was burning up, literally. My forehead was so hot and my body was drenched in sweat. I scooted back until my back finally hit a wall, sobbing quietly into my lap. I don't know what's going on with my dreams but I don't want to go back to sleep.

I hear a click and my head instantly snaps up.

"George?" I call out upon seeing his face. "How did you get down here, what if Aurelio sees you?"

He doesn't say anything as he walks closer to me, bending down to my eye level. His hand reaches up to hold my face and I rub it in his palm. "What has he done to you?" He asks softly.

"Nearly starved me to death, literally. Today is the first time I've eaten and showered in days. And if that wasn't enough... I saw him kill someone, and he showed no remorse for it." I nearly choked. "What did I get myself into?" I sobbed as he wrapped his arms around me securely, and honestly, I've never felt more safe.

"He's not that bad.. I'm sure he has his reasons."

"How could you say that?" I looked up at him.. only thing was, I wasn't seeing George anymore. It was Aurelio. I pushed him away, pulling myself to stand up. "Wha- Where's George?" I was feeling dizzy, but I had to compose myself.

"You won't be seeing him for a while..." He answered, standing up.

"What did you do to him!?" I growled, pushing him back.