| 30 |

"Oh fuck Aurelio!" I moaned out as his lips wrapped around my pearl. Both hands tugging at his scalp, not knowing whether to pull him away or push his head deeper. My legs were trembling, my toes curled, I know my orgasm was approaching fast. My back arched off the hood of his car while stars danced across my eyelids.

"Oh I'm about to cum!!" I cried as Aurelio feasted on me as if he haven't eaten in days. With my elbows, I pulled myself up further, trying to get away but he only pulled me closer, wrapping his arms above my hips to keep me in place. He hummed against my girl, encouraging me to let go, and that's exactly what I did.

My hips lifted off the hood before crashing back down. I hope I didn't dent it. He kitten licked and pecked my other set of lips before lifting his head. I was trying to recover as Aurelio kissed me hungrily. Every time he pleasures me, he takes me to a new state of bliss.

He pulled me down off the car and spun me around, bending me over the hood. My hands were placed into front of me, holding me up as he lifted one leg onto the hood. I squirmed feeling his tongue on me again, licking and flicking as he pleased. One hand slid forward as my back arched whilst the other stayed by my side.

"You're so pretty when you're a mess." I threw my head back as his dick filled me up.

"Fuck." I grunted, trying to find something to claw at but failing miserably. He strokes slowly, caressing my insides with his dick. "Faster papí.." I pleaded, laying my top half against the hood. My hair was pulled back and I could feel Aurelio's warm breath on my neck.

"What did you say?"

"Faster papí.." I repeated in a daze. With one hand wrapped around my throat as he pounded me from behind. "Oh God— my moans were muffled by his lips mine. His other hand however, wander it's way down to pearl, rubbing it vigorously.

With each stroke, I was brought closer and closer to the edge. It wasn't long before my abdomen tighten in delight, in which I clenched my walls around him.

"God Rose." He grunted, fucking me harder.

"Cum papí.."

"You first." And now it was a race to our release. I brought my other leg on top of the hood before throwing it back into him. "Mierda!" He cursed, making me smile internally. It would be nice to make  him cum before me for once. "Stop it Rose." Aurelio held my waist in place, while continuing his torture.

I still managed to move against him, while holding myself back. At this point my abdomen was starting to hurt, the pain and pleasure taking a toll on me.

"Just cum baby." He encouraged, but I know it was just a plead. I bit down on my lip, holding it in just a little bit longer. His nails dug into my hips as he grunted loudly. "Damn Rose." I broke, just as I felt him coat my walls with his cream. My body was twitching a bit but I still ground against him until his last drop.

He smacked my ass before helping me off the hood. His arm snaked around me, to get me steady, because I'm pretty sure I'd be on the ground. Our mixed juices leaked down my leg whilst I pulled my dress down over my ass.

"Very clever, but I still think you came first."

"Nope, it was you." I shook my head, leaning against the car.

"No. I'm pretty sure it was you gatita."

"It's okay. You don't have to admit it." I taunted, rubbing the side of his face. He has such grown baby face.. if that makes since.

"Well, we can always go again and see who breaks first. If it's me, I'll do whatever you say for the week, starting now." He said, unbuttoning his pants.