| 29 |

"So what are you going to wear for your date?" Aria emphasized her words at the end while going through my clothes. I just sat in the love seat watching her.

"I don't know." I sighed playing with a fluffy pillow.

"What about that dress you bought yesterday? You can never go wrong with black."

"That dress scream "fuck me!" I don't know why I let you talk me into buying it."

"I mean is that a bad thing though? And I talked you into buying it because you have the perfect body for it. It fits your curves like a second skin and shows your legs perfectly." I rolled my eyes, secretly blushing at her comment. "Now where's your shoes?" She laid the dress on the seat before going to the back of the closet. It's still mind blowing that I have all these clothes and ninety percent still have tags on them.

"These will go perfect. I love red bottoms." She squealed.

"I can't even walk in heels."

"Well, we have less than four hours until Leo gets off so come on. Time to practice." I looked at her like she's grown a second head. She can't be serious. Before I can respond she yanks me up and hands the shoes to me.

☁︎︎

"My face feels heavy as fuck."

"Stop cursing. And I didn't even put that much." She responded, dabbing her makeup brush on my eyelids as I twiddled my thumbs. Aria finished me off with some lipgloss before handing me the mirror.

"Oh my God. I look—

"Spicy mamí." I just smiled, taking in my slightly different appearance. "Head up. Close your eyes." I did as told before cringing as she sprayed something on my face.

"The makeup—

"Is waterproof and this is just backup." Who makes water proof makeup...

"For someone who doesn't wear makeup, you sure know a lot." I chuckled, looking at myself again. I was truly in awe.

"Yeah well um.. I've had a lot of time on my hands." Aria shrugged her shoulders, putting her makeup away. "Take off the wrap." I did as told, letting my hair fall down to my back. I almost didn't recognize myself in the vanity. I've never straighten my hair, only wash it, and conditioned it to keep my hair healthy, not that I necessarily had the funds to go to a beauty shop.

"Aurelio won't know how to concentrate." She snickered. I'm surprised she didn't give me one of her vulgar compliments. None the less, I didn't say anything as I walked over to get dress. I slipped on these dreadful five and half inch heels before grabbing a matching clutch. At least I'm confident I won't fall on my ass tonight, thanks to Aria.

"When I get home, I'm putting on the biggest hoodie in my closet."

"Honey when you get home, you won't be putting anything on." She teased as we walked out my bedroom, towards the stair case. Aurelio was in the foyer with his back turned, talking to one of the guards. I was suddenly beginning to feel nervous about tonight and how I looked for some reason. Aria cleared her throat making Aurelio turn around slowly.

His eyes widen a bit as he stared at me. No words were being exchanged, just him staring. I don't know why but I was beginning to feel self conscious. I wanted to know what was going through his head.

"You're drooling." Aria teased, making him fix his composer. He glared at her before looking at me again, licking his bottom lip.

"I know, I'm amazing." Aria complimented herself, all the while Aurelio has yet to say anything except, fuck... Yeah, that's right. I've been learning a little Español. He held his hand out and I took it, letting him twirl me around before pulling me close. "Well you kids have fun today, no hunching and be back before midnight." I giggled a bit as she walked way.