| 26 |

We're laying on the floor naked, his hands raking through my hair, and I know that I'm in euphoria. I just hope that everything works out. My chest is tightening at the thought of everything leading up to now. I have literally given him all of me. He have the power to break me.

"What's wrong?" I was a bit startled.

"Nothing." I shook my head before burying it into his chest.

"Are you still sore?"

"Sort of... not like I expected though. I know you were holding back and I know it's because I'm inexperienced—

"Yes I was holding back, but it's because of your experience. I don't care about that. I wanted to make you feel good. Your first time should be all about you and that's how I wanted it. Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. It's wasn't just your first time you know." He kissed my nose as I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Today was a first for me too. It was the first time I've had sex with someone I love and it was the best experience I've ever had. But I plan on topping it, when you feel better. And I'm not going to hold back." He pecked my lips.

"And I don't want you to."

"I definitely have to get you on birth control, I don't want to get you pregnant so soon." I just laugh at his comment but in my mind, I'm thinking the same because at this rate he's going to get me pregnant and I don't know if I'm ready for that.

"I can barely feel my legs, they're like tingling." I change the subject a bit. He starts to laugh and it's so contagious, I couldn't help but join in.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He stands and take the sheet that covered the painting of my mom. Now it feels weird, like her picture was watching. He helps me up and wraps the sheet around my body. When I stand up, there's an instant soreness between my legs. I thought I would have to waddle upstairs but Aurelio literally sweeps me off my feet. "Let's shower."

"Yes pleaseeee."

Aurelio

It's been so hard holding myself back. Even just now in the red room, and in the shower and the bedroom. It's her first time and I know that it's painful already, so losing control would just hurt her further. I go downstairs to get some water and I'm almost surprised by the sounds coming from the hallway.

"It's 12 bedrooms in this house. Pick one!" There was giggling before I continued on my way. I pulled to water bottles out the fridge and looked out the window. It's still kind of early, so I'll go pick up some food for me and my kitten.

"You act like you're innocent." Aria came around the corner in a robe and messy hair. "What happened to sex after marriage?"

"I tried." I shrugged my shoulders, watching her giving me a face like she didn't believe me. "I really did. It's been multiple times where she have provoked me and I stood my ground. But today, it's like something finally snapped."

"You showed her the red room? You guys were in the basement for hours."

"I did.. and I proposed." Her eyes went wide.

"You bastard! And I wasn't there!?"

"I wanted it to be just me and her. Real and raw."

"I bet it was raw, tu puta." She teased while jumping on the counter. (You whore.) "I feel betrayed."

"I'm appalled. You're sitting on my counter after fucking one of my workers in the hallway."

"I think you're over exaggerating. But Carmen is amazing, I think I like her. And her body is banging, almost better than Rose."