2

Y/n pov

I woke up to soft snoring next to me, what the hell? I see Swagger and Fitz standing there filming me. "Whats going on?" I hear a voice say i look over and see i was laying on Ezra, me and him make eye contact.

We both scream and pull away from each other. Swagger was wheezing. "Good fucking lord"i say. "Dude im not gay what the fuck!" I add. "Im a fucking guy what do you mean?" "Wait your a guy?" I ask.

Swagger was on the floor at this point.

"Oh shut up" ezra says getting up. "I got fucking cooties now" i say walking downstairs. Swagger finally calmed down

I got myself some coffee and went back upstairs i had to do college stuff, i was planning on dropping out since i already had a plan for both ways and dropping out seemed more helpful but then again saying i have a degree in design sounds legit.

I turned my computer and started working i got a knock on the door. "Come in" i say. Ezra walks in. "Hey" he says. "Hey whats up?" I ask. "I just wanted to apologize for this morning" he says. "Why we were both high it didnt mean anything, unless it meant something to you?" I say looking at him. "Oh no of course not, i just wasnt sure if you were uncomfortable with it" he says.

"Its ok if you want to cuddle im not gonna see you any different" i say. He nods. "So what are you doing?" He asks.

"You know college, trying not to drop out and become a stripper" i say. He laughs.

Me and Ezra talk while i work, mainly about ideas of videos. "Have you done a face reveal yet?" He asks. "No but thanks for reminding me, because im just gonna take a photo and post it watch people fight over whether its me or not" i say.

"Ha nice, if you want i can take your pic?" He asks. "Sure why not" i say. He takes out his phone. "Smile" he says. I do so. "Nice, you want me to @ you?" He asks. I nod.

"Done" he says. I finish my stuff and me and Ezra just play games.

"Go to your left your left!" He yelled. I kill the said person. We high five. The round soon ended. There was a knock at the door. "Come in" i say.

"Hey swagger needs us come on" i hear Fitz say. Me and Ezra walk downstairs. "The fuck you want?" I ask throwing myself on the couch.

"Vidcon is coming up, and there is one available but there is only two rooms, and me, y/n, Ezra, Fitz, Mason, Smii7y i think i dont know he hasnt responded, and Toby, thats like 7 people how are we gonna situate that" swagger asks.

"Ill sleep on the couch" i suggest. "No we normally give Mason the couch" Fitz says. "Yeah, sorry not sorry" Mason says. We both flip each other off. "I swear they are secret siblings" Swagger says.

"Can i share a room with Toby, she dont kick me in my sleep" i say. Eyeing Swagger.

"Why the fuck are you looking at me?" He asks. "You know fully why" i say. "Ha yeah i do" he says. "Im gonna share a room with Toby fuck you guys, no homo of course" i say.

"Can i stay with you and toby i dont like them they scare me?" Ezra asks. "Sure why not." I say. "You guys acts like a fucking couple its gross" Fitz says. "At least i get more pussy than you" i say. "IM NOT A FUCKING GIRL I WILL PROVE IT" Ezra yells.

"Woah sir there are children present" swagger says. "Mason left" i say. "Fuck you guys!" He yells from his room.

We all laugh. "Alright when is it?" I ask. "A week from now" Swagger says i nod.

"Alright children wanna watch a movie or some shit?" Swagger asks. I open my mouth to speak. "And no y/n we can not watch Shrek" he says. I open my mouth again. "Not Stand by Me either" he says. I pout.

"Im down for Stand by me" Ezra says. "Me too" Fitz and Mason say.

I smile and swagger passes me the remote. I flip him off and stick out my tongue.

I put on the movie. "Hey look its you Mason!" Swagger says pointing to a trash can that was in the movie. "I will bite you" Mason says.

"He reminds me of that little girl from finding nemo and she goes 'im a piranha i live in the amazon' " i whisper to Ezra and we both lose it completely.

"Shut up there about to find the body" Swagger says. We try to stop laughing but it doesnt go so well.

Soon the movie ended and everyone split ways. I edited a video and posted it. By then it was around 5pm.

I watch some Netflix and finish an art project that i had put aside.

My phone started buzzing. Of course he texts me at this hour.

?- hey

Y- sorry you have the wrong number.

?- y/n i know this ia you

Y- is*

?- dont be a bitch its me Raymond.

Y- shouldnt you be with your girlfriend?

R- we broke up.

Y- ok then why are you texting me?

R- i wanted to get back together im already moving back, why not give it another chance?

Y- because i dont want to be with you anymore?

R- lame ass excuse who are you fucking?

Y- nunya

R- whose nunya?

Y- nunya business

R- oh wow real mature

Y- ikr anyways gotta go, and dont even try getting a new number.

R- oh come on dont block me again

Y- you did this to yourself

R- i apologized like a million times

Y- and im gonna block you a billion times more goodbye Raymond

I block his number and get back to my work. Then my phone started going off again.

He gotten to my socials

"Get it bae😍😍"

"Mmm😩✋"

"Their mine"

I block him on all socials as well.  I finished my art work and send it to my teacher, i was pretty proud of it.

I walk downstairs and grab my keys. "While your out can you grab me a energy drink?" Swagger asks handing me a 5 dollar bill.

"Yep" i say grabbing the dollar.

"Where are they going?" Ezra asks. "They normally go for nightly drives to relieve stress" swagger says. "Yeah normally they take Mason with them but hes- wait where is he?" Fitz says. "I saw him go outside" Swagger says.

"Eh he will find his way back" i say. He nods. "Is it ok if i go with you?" Ezra asks.