21

"Dude i love your mom" i say. "She does not like you though" he says. "What? Oh come on now she loves me" i say.

"No she doesnt she talked to me for an hour about how shes not gay and how she wont be gay with you" he says. "Well shes obviously missing out" i say. "More for me then" Mason whispers.

I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head. Ezra goes quiet as he looks over at us. I try not to look at him.

Mason pulls me closer . "Swagger you ordered food right?" Tobi asks. "Yeah it should be here in about 30 minutes" he says.

"Im gonna go for a smoke, if any of you want to come" Fitz says. "Ill go" Mason says. "I guess ill go too" i say. Everyone in the room stands up and follows Fitz outside in the backyard.

Fitz pulls out a blunt from his back pocket and lights it. He passes it to Swagger and we all take turns taking a drag. We all tell stupid stories about each other.

"Hey y/n remember that one time when we were playing CS and your dad was trying to tell you something and you told him to shut the fuck up?" Ezra asks.

Everyone laughs. I sarcastically laugh. "Hey Ezra remember that one time you raged so hard at CS that you pissed yourself and blamed it on your cat, even though you didnt have one at the time?" I ask.

Everyone laughs and Ezra just flips me off.

We all just talk for a bit, nothing special happening just every now and then when Mason would wraps his arms around me or give me a small kiss on the head or my cheek, Ezra would stare at us for longer than comfort would allow. Mason had fallen asleep on my shoulder and the others were on their phones.

"I should probably head home, can anyone take me home i dont have money for an Uber?" Ezra ask. Tobi throws her keys at me. "I guess ill do it then, i just need to put Mason to bed" i say. Ezra nods.

I carefully wake Mason up. His eyes flutter open. "Babe.. My head hurts" he complains burying his head into my shoulder. "I know love, come on ill take you to bed" i say standing up. He stand ups slowly and puts one of his arms around my shoulder to better balance himself. I take him to his room he quickly jumps on his bed. "Goodnight love" i say. "Night, where are you going?" He asks.

"I have to take Ezra back home" i say. "Ok, when you get back come to my room" he says. "Will do you get some rest ok?" I say. He nods and rolls onto his side.

I walk outside and close his door. "Hes pretty messes up huh?" Ezra asks. "Yeah he will be fine though" i say. We both walk outside and get into the car.

I turn on the radio as im driving after a few wrong turns get to his house.

We sit in the car for a bit. "Ok we are here" i say. "Thank you" he says. "No problem man" i say. We look at each other for a bit. I start getting a head ache out of no where causing me to lean forward.

Before my head can reach my hand i feel something on my lips. I look and see Ezra kissing me. I quickly push him off. "Dude what the fuck are you doing?" I ask. "You leaned in i thought you were going to kiss me???" He panics.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I KISS YOU IM WITH MASON?" i ask. "I DONT FUCKING KNOW!" He says. I sigh. "Just go please" i say. He quickly gets out of the car and runs into his house.

"Shit.." I say. I drive home and go inside to see Tobi. "Hey are you ok?" She asks. "Yep" i say i hang her keys up and make my way to Masons room but she stopped me. "What is wrong?" She asks. "Ezra is whats wrong" i say.

"Oh shit what did he do?" She asks. "Ill tell you about it tomorrow, i dont feel too well" i say. "Ok goodnight sweetie" she says. "Night Tobs" i say. I get into Masons room and see him laying there. He looks at me and smiles. "Hello darling, are you ok?" He ask. "Yeah" i say.

"Lies. Whats wrong?" He asks. "Its nothing my love, lets just go to bed" i say. He gets up and hugs me. "What did he do? Ill fucking bust a cunt i dont care" he says i laugh. "Its nothing babe i promise" i say looking at him. "Babe just tell me im here to help" he says.

"It was just a misunderstanding i got a headache and he thought i was trying to kiss him" i say. "He what? Did he kiss you?" He asked. I could tell he was getting pissed.

"Babe-"

"No no no dont avoid this, did he kiss you?" He asks. "Well yeah but it was a-"

"No no buts, he fucking kissed you" he says. "It was a misunderstanding!" I say. "But that doesnt excuse it" he says. "Babe please stop, we are leaving on Monday we just need to drop it" i say.

Mason goes to say something but sighs in defeat. "Fine, im sorry" he says.

We both crawl into bed. Mason wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek before falling asleep.