28

I wake up to a blanket being placed on me. I feel a kiss on my forehead.

I open my eyes and see Ezra leaving my room. Did he just? What?

I was too tired to get up and confront him. I just close my eyes and go back to bed.

I soon wake up to someone crawling into bed. I turn and see Mason. It was light outside, did he just get home?

"Hey sweetheart, sorry, about earlier" he says rubbing his eyes. "We can talk about it later, I'm tired" I say. He chuckles slightly and holds me close to him as we both go to sleep.

I wake up and sneak out of the room, being careful to not wake Mason up.

"Hey did Mason come back last night?" Tobi asks. "Yeah, he's in there, asleep" I say. She nods.

I pour myself some coffee. Ezra was asleep on the couch. "It's almost noon, should I wake him?" Matt asks. "Nah, he'll be fine" Tobi says.

"I'm gonna head to the store, anyone need anything?" Swagger asks. "We need more chips and wine" Tobi says.

"Why wine?" Swagger asks. "Me and Tobi are gonna watch Friends with no breaks, she needs wine for when Ross and Rachel break up and I need  margaritas for when Chandler and Monica get together, the chips are just for shits and giggle" I say.

"Noted. We should have a margarita mix somewhere" Swagger says grabbing the keys.

"You safe to drive?" Mason asks. I turn and smile at him. He smiles and holds me. "Shut up tha happened one time" Swagger says.

"Swags you drove into oncoming traffic" I say. "You guys are mean, I'm a grown man I know what I'm doing" he says walking out.

We all laugh causing Ezra to wake up. "Morning" I say. He rolls his eyes and crashes on the couch again.

"Oh right, um we need to talk" Mason says. Everyone turns to us.

"About?" I ask. "Last night, listen i.." Mason notices everyone staring. "Let's talk outside" he says.

We go to the back yard and dip our feet in the water. "So, what did we need to talk about?" I ask.

"Last night, listen, most of those guys were mates from high school, I'm sorry for just running out, I took advantage of you saying that I can go to parties and stuff, and I want you to know I'm deeply sorry and I never meant to scare you, Amanda was telling me-"

"Woah woah, Amanda was there?" I ask.

"Well yeah it was her party" he says. "Oh" I say. "Hey hey, it's not like that, I swear nothing happened, she didn't drink or anything she had just gotten out of rehab and she had made me realize what a fucking idiot I was being" he says.

"Speaking of Amanda" he says. "Uh oh" I says. "It's nothing its just she offered to take me to a coffee shop down the road, I had already promised her, I just wanted to run it by you, and it won't just be me and her, she's bringing her fiancée" he says.

"Listen, if you don't want me to go I won't" he says. "No it's fine, she's clean, which is good, I'm glad you guys are becoming friends" I say.

Am I really though? I mean I remember Amanda as clingy and wouldn't stop making out with Mason, it was brutal.

"Your not happy are you?" He asks. "I'm totally stoked that you are hanging out with her!" I say.

"How about you come with me, we can have a sort of double date, I swear she has changed so much, you're going to love her" he says.

"Fine, I'll go, when is it" I ask.

"At 5, she has to work late" he says. "Alright we have enough time" I say.

"Of course, thanks for forgiving me, I feel absolutely terrible that I upset you" he says. "No no it's fine, I was just being paranoid" I say.

"No, that's the thing, you let so many people upset you, don't forgive me yet, I'll make it up to you" he says.

"Mason-"

"No, I'm not gonna let you forgive me so quickly, not today" he says.

I sigh. "Mason, I don't care, ok? I just want to know that you aren't dead" I say.

Mason shakes his head and picks me up bridal style. "Mason! Put me down!" I say. "Can't hear you currently making it up to you" he says.

We get inside. "Seems like you guys are back on track" Fitz says. "Mason won't let me forgive him so he is trying to make things right" I say.

Ezra stared as we get to our room. Mason puts me on the bed and kisses me. "Mason.." I say.

He kisses my shoulder. "Mason, we can't do this, people are around"

"Then what do you want to do?" he says. "I have an idea" I say smiling.

Ezras pov

Me and Tobi were watching a movie when Mason came in carrying y/n.

I felt my heart physically break. I know we broke up because I was an idiot and it's completely my fault but shit man.. if I can figure out a way to get them back I would do it in a heart beat.

Tobi looks over at me. She furrows her eyebrows. "You alright?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm good, I'm gonna go outside for a bit" I say going to the backyard.

She follows me out. "It's about y/n isn't it?" She asks.

"It's nothing, really" I say.

"You're still in love with them.. arent you?" She asks. "Fine! I am, I am, I am, it's sucks dude, it really does, and I know our break up was my fault but, God seeing them with Mason just tears me in half" I say

"Listen I want you guys to be together too, Masons kind of a wank, but y/ns happy, we can't do anything, I'm sorry" she says.

"Hey, where did y/n go?" Fitz asks. "Should be in their room" I say. "Wait, I wouldn't go in there, Mason put on his bedroom eyes so I would go in with caution" Tobi says.

"I've walked in on him before it's fine" he says.

Me and Tobi make our way in. Fitz knocks on their door and opens it.

"Oh hello, sorry for interrupting. Y/n you've gotten mail" he says closing the door. "Were they doing it?" I ask. "No they were playing Mario Kart" he says.

"Hm maybe he only has bedroom eyes for Mario" Tobi says. I laugh.

A few hours pass and Mason and Y/n come out, all dressed up.

"I think this is the first time I have seen Mason not wearing a t shirt and basketball shorts" Fitz jokes.

"Oh haha, we are going someplace a bit more fancy than we would go and I wanted to look nice" he says.

"Or y/n didn't want to be embarrassed by frat boy Mase-o and made him wear nice clothes" Fitz says.

"No, I actually wanted to dress this way, come on sweetie" he says grabbing y/ns hand and walking out.