6

Swagger pov

It was close to being 6 am me and Fitz decide to pull into this small corner store because there was traffic up ahead and we wanted some snacks for that monstrosity. I always had a small fear of traffic i waa always scared of a big amount of cars crowding my car.

I opened the back seat door and started waking y/n up it was their car they should drive. Toby had gone to the bathroom. I woke them up Ezra just held onto them not wanting them to leave before they woke up completely i take a photo of them.

Y/n eventually wakes up. "Get up theres traffic" I say. Someone smacks me in the arm. I turn and see Toby. "Mate what the fuck that wasnt part of the plan" she whispers.

"There is traffic" i say. "So? I could drive im not hung over anymore just give me a 5 hour energy and im good" she says.

"Fine, sorry guys there is traffic" i say. They both fall back asleep. "Get in the passenger seat bitch" Toby says i get in the passenger seat. Toby puts on music and Fitz follows her.

It was roughly about 1 hour until we got to the airbnb but since the traffic probably another 30 minutes would be added.

The fuck buddies were still all over each other at this point i jus think that they are secretly dating.

*

We eventually get to the air bnb. I go to wake up the two in the back, Ezra was awake and y/n was still asleep. Ezra looks at me and shushes me. He was on his phone while playing with their hair.

"We are here by the way" i say. "Ok can you just open the door for me?" Ezra asks. I nod.

I get out and open the door for him. He carefully sits up to where y/n is straddling him. He scoots himself out of the car. Holding y/n so they do not fall.

He walks into the airbnb. Fitz helps me with the luggage. Ezra soon comes out. "Did you kill them?" Fitz asks. "Yes yes i did" he says as he grabs some luggage. "Just joking their on the bed." He says. Walking into the house.

We soon finish. Toby and y/n passed the fuck out on the bed.

"So are you gonna tell them?" I ask Ezra. "Huh?" He asks. "Are you gonna tell y/n that you like them?" I ask. "Wait what?" Fitz asks. Mason soon looked over he was a bit red and looked nervous.  "Im not even sure if i fully like them, y'know?" He asks. I nod. Fitz sighs and gets up. He walks over to the door where toby and y/n were

He goes wide eyed and starts freaking out quietly .

He runs over to us. We all huddle. "Ok so i heard them talking and y/n has a little crush on someone in the group~"he says look mainly at Ezra. "What?" Ezra asks. "It could be you" he says with a cheeky smile. Ezra turns a bit red. I hear a door open. I turn and see Toby and y/n "Oi cunts you better sleep we have to be there at 11 i reckon?" Toby says.

"Your right alright see you cunts later" Fitz says. He elbows Ezra on his way out and looks over at y/n. Ezra rolls his eyes.

We all go to the room and Mason lays on the couch.

Me and Fitz basically had to cuddle, in the small ass bed.

                      Tobys pov

Me and y/n were chilling in the living room, Mason fell asleep on y/ns lap. "Shall we go get some coffee?" I ask. Y/n nods. "Sure, do we get to boys some too?" They ask. "Eh surely they have been driving most of the time" i say.

"Ok, then let me get my shoes on" they say getting said shoes on. "Alright then on we go" i say. Y/n grabs their keys.

"Get me a iced coffee would ya?" Mason asks. "Alright mas see you in a bit" y/n says. "Thanks love" he says. "Huh?" They ask. "I said thanks cunt" mason says turning red. We walk out the door.

"That was odd now wasnt it?" I ask. "Yeah" they say. We drive to the local coffee shop.

I order for everyone since y/n never liked talking to people they dont really know.

We pay and get the coffee we drive to the airbnb. We walk in and see Mason and Swagger on the couch just on their phones. "Hello fellow faggots" i say.

"Oi you know where my ciggies are?" Mason asks. "Have you looked in your purse?" Y/n asks. "It isnt a fucking purse!" Mason say. Y/n laughs. "Mhm surely." They say.

"Just joking i saw Fitz pack them in his luggage" they says. Mason nods and gets up. "Alright whats the plan do we even know where we are supposed to be?" I ask. "Um no actually i have a friend in there that could tell us where to go" Swagger says.

Y/n gets up and goes to their and Ezra room.

                     Y/n pov

I go into my room and see Ezra just waking up. "Morning sleeping beauty" i say. He smiles. "We have coffee if you want any" i say. "Sure, can you go to my luggage and get me a decently nice shirt" he asks. I nod and go to his luggage. I see some weird shit definitely gonna make fun of him for it. I find a nice shirt. "Here you go, also im not gonna mention the fact you have lube and condoms in your luggage y'know you do you get yourself a guy whatever floats your boat." I say.

"Oh right about that-" he begins. "Nah dont say nothing unless you want mee to bring it up in future conversations" i say laughing. "Fine" he says he was pretty red like tomato red.

We both get dressed for later on. We both walk out. "Why is he red? Did you two make out?" Fitz asks. "Maybe maybe not youll never know" i say.

"Oooo~" everyone but Mason says. Ezra was more red. "Come on tomato we gotta go" i say we all split between mine and Fitz car.