7

A/n: hello you beautiful sons of bitches if you enjoy Swaggersouls or the Misfits in general check out my new book about Swag Man himself, lets be honest he needs some love and what a better place than on Wattpad where weird shit goes down :]

We drive to the place. We had to show security our IDs to get in. I stood next to Racc for a too comfortable amount of time. We were walking around. Trying to figure out what the fuck to do.

A guy whistles at me fucking hated it. He was like a walking coffin old ass bitch. Ezra held me close. It was so crowded. "Hey are you y/n?" I hear someone from behind me say. I turn around and see a fairly tall man.

"Um yes i am" i say. "Wonderful if you guys will follow me this way" he says the rest of the crew was already following him. He takes us to this little table of these two girls. "This is Janne and Jansen, they are going to tell you where to go since this is a pretty crowded place of course" he says. Leaving.

"The place for the gamers is over there its a 2 minute walk, be careful the fan girls are over there, the bathroom and the food court are next to each other, have a good day now leave" Jansen said. "Anyways" she adds while talking to Janne. I look at Ezra and the rest of the guys, they all shrug we all just walk where they pointed to. We all put out costume things on so our faces wouldnt be either leaked but then again was filming full face but whatever logic i guess.

There was a lot of screaming. We all turn and see fan girls, most of them had our merch on. "Jesus christ its Jason Borne!" Swagger said. I laugh a little before we were nearly run over by the fan girls asking for our signature. Mason grabbed me and just ran i quickly grabbed Ezra, Swagger and Fitz were far ahead. Toby was no where to be found. We ran all the way to the food court where we lost them.

I was ordering a drink while the others either sat down or went to the restroom. "Their over there!" I hear i turn around and i was immediately crowded by fans.

"Can you sign my poster?"
"I have cancer be upset and sign my poster!"
"My brother couldnt make it so please sign!".
"Are you and Raccooneggs dating?"

*

I couldnt just run again so i got my drink and sat down so i could sign peoples posters, hoodies, arms, babies, literally anything besides a fucking poster.

There was this little girl like 7 or 8 some where there. "C-can you please sign my my poster? It has you on it!" She says. She was the sweetest person ever she handed me her little poster. It had my little icon on it.

Example:

(Dont judge it just move on)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Dont judge it just move on)

"Ofc course ill sign it!" I say grabbing my purple pen, my purple pen was for special people, my black pen was just for regulars. "Ariel? Ariel! Oh im so sorry she just wondered off" a woman said picking up the little girl. I finish signing it and i give it back. "Can i please get a picture?" Ariel asks. "Sweetie please she probably- oh shoot sorry they probably are busy right now" the woman says. "No its fine ill take a quick picture" i say. "Oh really? Thank you!" The woman says. She puts the little girl down and Ariel climbs up on my lap.

"Say cheese!" The woman says. "Cheese!" Ariel says while smiling. I saw all the boys also taking pictures. "Say cheese y/n!" Ezra says.  "Yeah lets do it together!" Ariel says. "Ok" i say. "Cheese!" We both say smiling.

"There we go!" Swagger says.

*

Me and Ariels mom talk for a bit turns out she was a teen mom but hey shes cute and i got her number. I consider it a win.

Me and the boys walk around we see some pretty big creators. I was taking videos of some stupid shit. Both Ezra and Mason were sitting next to me. We were all having conversation.

Swagger was talking about throwing a party with a decent amount of people like 30 which like what the fuck because i know as soon as tomorrow happens we would have to clean and no not gonna happen.

I got to meet Jacksepticeye which was fucking sweet he was hilarious.

Soon we had to go home because of the party shit. Me and Mason had to go get liquor and the good stuff since he was over 21 and i was pretty good at rolling.

We get home and people were already there. Not alot but definitely some.

*
Everyone was everywhere i kinds just his in the corner because fuck socializing. I was on my phone scrolling through instagram. "Hello" i hear Ezra say.

"Hey" i say. "The boys are playing dare or drink if you wanna play?"he says. "We arent 21 though" i say. "They have beer seltzers they wont affect us" he says. "Alright then" i say we walk over to a table of boys and girls. I forgot i had invited that one mom. She was at the table.

"There they are" swagger said i could tell he was a bit drunk. He handed both of us a seltzer. It was of course the shitty flavor but whatever.

*
A few minutes pass Toby had given Swagger and Mason a lap dance. Very interesting.  "Ok y/n i dare you to kiss ezra if you don't wanna you have to chug 2 seltzers" a very drunk swagger says. I look at Ezra. "No homo?" I ask holding my hand out. "I don't have titties nor a vagina so i don't understand how this is gay?" He asks. "Either shake my hand or don't" i say. He sighs and shakes my hand.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to" i say. "No i wanna do it" he says. He grabs my face and kisses me. We hear cheering. We stay there for a bit.. It kinda felt unnatural but it felt..right? I don't know this whole thing is just- i- ah!

Eventually we split. "Is it weird to say you taste like strawberries?" He asks. "Not really more of a compliment than anything" i say.

*

Soon the game ends, either people are making out, smoking, in the backyard throwing up or just asleep. Guess where i was... Not really a surprise but smoking weed.

Ezra didn't want to smoke for a reason unknown. Me and Mason were talking about the FBI i was decently high. Like i was aware of my surrounding but not really at the same time.

                  Ezra's pov

Y/n was full on zonked at this point they weren't even there like they would only blink once every five minutes. Mason was staring at y/n. He eventually gets up.

I decided to take y/n to bed they were pretty messed up. I help them to their room and lay them down. They started giggling. "Whats so funny?" I ask. "My crush" they say. "What do you mean?" I ask. "They dont know i like them" they say. I put a blanket over them. "Who is it?" I ask i was super confused.

"I like Ezra but shhh dont tell him ok?, i thought by know he would suspect it..nope, its not like he would like me back though i mean look at me, i smoke too much and i go by they them, what the hell.. would that make him gay or straight though? I need answers... But anyways dont tell him ok? He cant know hes my best friend who are you by the way its too dark?" They ask.

They like me?

Holy shi-

They like me????

Oh my god..

"Uhh im-" before i could day anything they cut me off with a gasp. "You sound just like him! Imagine you were him and im just stupid. Aha wait- are you- *gasp* Ezra? Oh my god did that guy tell you that i like you! Oh what a traitor!" They say. "Its ok just sleep your way too high" i say. They lay down. "Do you hate me because i like you?" They ask. "What no of course not just go to bed" i say. They nod and close their eyes. I walk out and see Swagger and fitz outside the door. They were laughing. "You did it man!" Swagger whisper shouts.

*

After they finished talking about things with me outside i walk back in and go to mine and Y/ns room they were asleep and Toby was on the floor on her phone. "Goodnight mate" she says. "Night" i say. Climbing into bed and passing out it was 4am.