9

"I found your turn on i found your turn on" Ezra chanted. I punch his arm. As hard as i can by the way. "Ow" he says laughing. We continue watching the movie. Ezra cuddled into me. Mason kept looking at us im not sure why but then again me and Ezra have been slightly punching each other.

*
A few hours pass by and we just fuck around i posted my vlog thingy. "Alright children time to start packing we leave first thing tomorrow." Fitz says. We all groan as we get up. "Dont give me that attitude" Fitz says. "Ok mom" i say we all laugh and separate into our rooms.

We all start packing there wasnt really that much to pack except chargers and dirty clothes. Everyone finishes and swagger told us about a great place to eat. We decide to go.

We drive there and order our food. We eat and everything was great until we were in the parking lot about to get in our cars and leave.

"Well well well isnt it the slut and their friends" i hear a familiar bitch boy say. I turn around and see Raymond and some girl. "Raymond.. Funny your calling me the slut" i say eyeing the girl up and down she smacks her lips.

"I wouldnt be talking hoe" she says getting all sassy. "Please your 4'10 im surprised you arent in a 2nd grade beauty pageant with what your wearing" i say. She rolls her eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes you might find a brain in your thick skull" i say turning around grabbing Ezras hand and walking. "Oh so now your with another guy was two not enough?" She ask. I turn around let go of Ezras hand.

I walk up to her basically towering over her. She tenses up a bit. "Let loose sweetheart you might shit yourself" i say patting her shoulder. She tries grabbing my hair put i punch her. She falls to the floor. She immediately gets up and starts swinging we both share a few punches and kicks before people start breaking us up. Of course im not done because this bitch had to come after me. "Babe babe calm down" Ezra says. Trying to pull me off i take one final swing at her. Bopping her on the nose with a punch knocking it out of place.

"Owie" she yells. "Owie? What are you 12?" I ask. Ezra had full picked me up the girl gets back up and tries attacking me again i start kicking. She falls to the floor and just cries. Like bawling crying. Ezra helps me to the car. She hit me in the eye pretty hard and kicked my bad knee with her high heels.

We get home and i throw myself on my bed i was EXHAUSTED from that bitch. I hear the door open and i see Ezra. He crawls into bed as well. "I go you a ice pack and a juice box" he says handing me said things. "Thank you raccoon boy" i say. "Raccoon boy?" He asks.

"Yes" i say. "I gave you the offering of being the nonbinary lover and i get raccoon boy?" He asks. "Yes deal with it and kiss me" i say he smiles and kisses me. We stay there for a bit.

"Alright how many make outs will it take for you fuckers to fuck?" Toby asks.

We pull apart "if you would shut up maybe you would find out" i say. "Fiesty alright" she says walking out the room. Me and Ezra continue kissing Toby had came in just to fall asleep on her little set up of a bed.

We stop for air but we just fall asleep instead. Until we were awoken by a knock. "What?" Ezra asks. "I have a serious question" swagger says opening the bedroom door. "Go ahead" i say. "Is it called sand because its between sea and land?" He ask. I sigh and dig my head into the pillow. "Yes yes it is Eric now leave" Ezra says Swagger closes the door and leaves.

We fall asleep for the last time.