19

We get home and i crash on my bed. Mason soon climbs into bed as well. He buries his head in the crook of my neck.

"So you are going to play with him later?" He asks. I nod. "Mm ok then anyways im tired im gonna take a nap" he says. "Yeah i mean thats kinda the reason we crashed on the bed." I say.

He nuzzles his neck a little deeper. "Hey babe can you let me go so i can take off this hoodie?" I ask. He lets me go and i take off my hoodie and toss it onto my gaming chair.

I take my shoes off and get comfortable. I hear a familiar whiny voice. "Did you just put on one of my old videos?" I asks. He laughs and nods. "You were so cute!" He says. "I was not, my voice sounds like a mouse getting tickled with a jackhammer" i say. He laughs harder. " a fucking what?" He asks.

"Its true, listen" i say.

"Today i hAVe- sorry i have today with me Mr. Raccooneggs!" Young me says.

Mason was still laughing. "Its alright you are more beautiful now" he says holding me.

I cuddle into him and we laugh at younger me just desperately trying to be cool..

I eventually fall asleep to me and Ezras laughs clashing in the video.

I wake up to more of my videos playing and Mason still asleep. I get out of bed with out waking him up.

I go to the living room where the rest of the people were. "You guys sleep a lot its getting concerning" Tobi says.

"Yeah, its like you guys are dead half the time" Fitz says.

I shrug and sit next to swagger. "Whats up grandpa" i ask him. "I will punch you so hard in the mouth.." He says. "Love you too" i say he smiles and shakes his head.

We all just sit around and talk for a while. Soon Mason wakes up. "Alright guys we have to finish packing our shit, there are like 5 million boxes in my trunk" Tobi says. We all head out and grab the boxes. "Should we tackle our rooms today then work on like the others" i ask. "Yeah thats probably our best bet" Tobi says. We all grab a few boxes.

I go to my room and start packing i put on some music while i pack.

I get a message on Discord.

It was from Ezra.

Ezra- hey i have something to do later and i might not be able to play games so is it ok if i ft you rn?

Y- sure.

I wait for him to call. Soon he does and i answer.

Y- hey whats up?

E- ah nothing much i forgot i had to go to some sort of family dinner.

Y- hm well sounds fun.

E- it will absolutely not be.

Y- welp, good luck i guess.

E- what are you up to?

Y- oh nothing much just packing.

E- for what?

Y- oh we are moving to Australia

E- wait.. Really?

Y- yeah our 1 year lease is up and the house is bigger, for a smaller price, and its located in Melbourne.

E- well packing an entire house is going to suck ass.

Y- yeah no shit.

He smiles. Havent seen that in a while..

E- oh by the way how is college going.

Y- its complete ass dude i have to animate a anti-weed campaign.

E-hm wow that will fit right in to our pro- weed state..

Y- yeah i know right, top notch definitely gonna leave that stupid ass college when i get a chance.

E- good luck im still stuck with that teachers that looks like Mr. Rogers and smells like feet and cheese all the time

Y- yeah i dont think i know his name but who cares hes an ass dude remember he kicked you out of class because you were zoning out?

E- oh yeah and then i continued to zone out and he starting screaming and it sounded like a little girl!

We both laugh while remembering that odd time

I continue to pack while talking with him Mason soon stopped by and talked to Ezra a bit while helping me with packing.

Mason opens one of my drawers. "Oop- i think i saw too much.." He says. "What did you see?" Ezra asks. I look at Mason confused.

Mason pulls out underwear and a bra.

"Why would you pull them out you ass?" I ask snatching the clothing away from him and smacking his arm.

I feel myself getting red.

I finish packing and Ezra had to go. "Hey im sorry about earlier i didnt mean to embarrass you" Mason says. "Its ok Mase it just caught me off guard" i say. "I know im sorry babe" he says. "Its ok" i say.

We go to the living room and just chill until everyone was done packing. I put my legs on Masons legs, just to do it no reason at all.

"Alright guys we have until monday to get the fuck out of here" Swagger says.

"Ok so what's the game plan?" I ask. "I got plane tickets and Tobi is currently talking with UPS and its going to be delivered at the house hopefully on tuesday, we are leaving on, sunday so we have about a day before we leave leave" he says. I nod.

"Alright then so what do we do for now?" I ask. "I guess pack the rest of the stuff Fitz said he was was gonna get the kitchen and pack that up, we still have to fully clean the garage, i dont want to go in the attic so one of you guys or Matt can get it i guess i dont know." He says

"Ok ill get the attic i just need to have some sort of armor because i know for a damn fact that there are gonna be spiders and i will not hesitate to set the house on fire so." I say.

"Yeah ill help ya just so we can get it done faster" Mason says i nod and give him a thumbs up.

Tobi and Fitz come into the living room "ok children i have a manicure appointment i have to go to and i talked to the UPS guys and they say they can get it there by tuesday and we just need to get the boxes over there, the maximum boxes is i think they said 30 or 40 and from all of our rooms its like 12 boxes or so so i think we will be fine" Tobi says grabbing her keys and leaving.

"Ok great im gonna grab some boxes and some trash cans" i say rolling off the couch. "There was an easier way to do that-" swagger says. "Yeah i know" i say. I eventually get up and get to work.