25

I wake up and Mason was still asleep next to me. I carefully get up and go to the living room where the rest of the people were. "Morning" Fitz says.

i nod at him. "I might go test out the pool later if you are up for it" Tobi says. "Yeah sure, i just need to find my bathing suit" i say. She nods. "Want some coffee, i bought some beans this morning" she says. "They better be crushed up cause i am not doing that shit" i say.

She looks at me. "Sorry.." she says. I sigh. "Its fine, where are the zippy bags or whetever the fuck they are called" i say. "Junk drawer" Swagger says. I grab a zip bag and put some coffee beans in it and crush them with the bottom of a knife. I start of the coffee machine. I get a text.

it was Ezra.

Hey when i get off work wanna call?

do i? I dont know Mason might get mad. Hopefully nothing bad will happen, maybe i can have Tobi with me, to be my alibi? Why would i need a alibi its not like we are gonna be doing anything.

Yeah, just text me when you wanna call.

ok, cool.

Dammit, ok when me and Tobi are in the pool i will ask her.

i pour myself some coffee and sit down.

soon enough Mason wakes up and he immediately goes for the medicine cabinet and grabs headache meds.

"morning" he says. "Morning" we all reply.

"morning darling" he says to me. "Morning sweetcakes" Fitz says. I laugh. "Morning love" i say to Mason. He gives me a kiss and sits next to me.

We watch tv until me and Tobi get up to get in our bathingsuits.

we both change and go out to the pool. She pushes me in. "You dick!" I say she laughs. "Come on ill help you out" she says reaching her hand out. I grab it and pull her in. "You piece of shit!" She says laughing. I laugh with her. "Oh right, uh tobs, i need a favor" i say. "Go on?" She says

"So me and Ezra are gonna call when he gets off work and just in case Mason thinks im cheating i need you to be my alibi" i say. "An alibi? Sounds like your gonna kill someone, anyways yeah ill be there, i know how Mason gets" she says. "Thank youu" i say. "Your welcomee" she says. We chill for a bit and soon Mason joins. "Hello ladies" he says holding me.

"hello Mace-o" Tobi says. "So why do you need an alibi?" He asks. I feel my face warm up. "Oh no reason" Tobi says. "Babe, if you want to call Ezra you don't need an alibi, I trust you" He says kissing my head. "Hm I thought you were gonna be upset" Tobi says. "What? No I trust them, if he does something stupid just tell me" he says. "I will" I say. He smiles and gives me a peck on the lips. "I'll be there just in case." Tobi says.

We chill for a bit and then Matt joined and splashed Mason and they got into a small splash fight. "I swear it's like taking care of two children" Tobi says. We hear a 'ow' from Mason. "Y/nnnn I scrapped my knee."he says. I sigh. "I'll go get a bandaid for the man child." I say. I get out of the pool and hear someone whistle. I turn and see Mason wiggling his eyebrows and smiling.  I flip him off jokingly and go grab a bandaid. I come back and hand it to Mason.

"Thank you, love, alright guys imma go run some errands, don't get into too much trouble" He says getting out of the pool and giving me a kiss. "I should be saying that to you" I say. He smiles.

"Oh haha, anyways gotta go" he says. We all go inside, I take a shower and just do some editing and realize. "Shittttttt" I quickly go to my email and see a few emails from my teacher.

Y/n,

You haven't been answering my past messages but I would let to schedule a meeting with you about your assignments, you have not turned any in these past few week I was just wondering if you were okay, I have heard you were thinking of dropping out but I need 15 students to get my masters degree, so if you stick around for this last month I'll let you go with a B, please answer back to me

,Mr. Sterling.

Well shit now I feel bad. I email him back.

Mr. Sterling I deeply apologize for not attending class but I had just recently moved, I will stay for the last few weeks but after that I will be dropping out, thanks ou for the opportunity to be in your class

,Y/n

I send him the email and get a discord notification from Ezra saying he's at home now.  I text Tobi to come in here.

She soon comes over. I call Ezra and he answers. "Hey" he says with a smile. "Hi" I say giving him a smile in return. "Hello Ezra!" Tobi says. "Hi Tobi" he says.

"How was work?" I ask. "Absolutley awful dude this chick I work with is a doucheee" he says. "Damn the fuck did she do?" Tobi asks. "She keeps trying to flirt with me in FRONT of her boyfriend who is also the manager, and she keeps telling him I touch her which I never do" he says. "Well shit" I say.

"Yeah, I hate to say it but I might quit" he says. "That sucks" I say. "You can be a stripper" Tobi says. "What?" Me and Ezra says. "What! It's a good idea they make fucking bank, especially the boys" she says.

"Well there's an option" I say. He laughs. We talk for a bit and catch up on life and then we hop on CS and play for about an hour, Mason wasn't home yet which was scaring me.

"You ok?" Ezra asks. "Yeah, Mason isn't home yet, I'm just worried is all" I say. "I'm sure he is fine, I gotta go, I have a date in about an hour" Tobi says. Ezra says his goodbyes and Tobi leaves.

We continue talking until I hear the door open...