18

I wake up and remember last night i sigh and try to get up but Mason had his arms around me.

He was out cold. I carefully remove his arm. He moves around before waking up. "Sh sh sh go back to bed sweetie" i say. He closes his eyes.

I get up and check the time.

12:53..

I take a deep breathe and go to the kitchen and make myself some coffee.

I see Tobi at the table. "Hey sleeping beauty you ready for today?" She asks. "Absolutely not dude" i say. "Yeah i know, if he tries anything beat the fuck out him" she says. I laugh. "I will Tobi, i will" i say.

We talk for a bit more and eventually everyone wakes up. "Alright guys as much as i would love to stay and chat, i have to get ready for the guilt trip of a life time" i say. "Sounds fun" Fitz says i nod and laugh.

I go to my room and start getting dressed Mason barges in. "Sorry i forgot my phone" he says he had his eyes covered he runs into the wall. "Ow" he says feeling around for the door.

He soon figures it out and leaves.

I laugh at how long it took him to get out. I finish getting dressed. I didnt feel like looking like shit today so i put on a tiny bit of eyeliner and some mascara.

I go to the living room and put my shoes on. "Are you sure you want to go through with this babe?" Mason asks. "Yeah im gonna have to so he can stop being stalkerish all the time" i say. "Ok im going now, goodbye" i say.

"Wait" Mason says. I stop. He hands me pepper spray and gives me a kiss. "For your safety love" he says. "Oh and also its going to be pretty cold outside so here" he says handing me a hoodie."Thank you sweetheart see you in a bit." I say. I grab my headphones and my purse.

He smiles at me. I put on the hoodie and I say goodbye to everyone and i head on my way i put on some music and walk to the coffee place.

I get inside and look around i see Ezra. He looks and sees me. I walk over to him. "Hey.." I say. "Hey." He says. The waitress comes up to our table. "Hello guys my name is Cilia what can i do for you two today?" She asks. "Ill have a medium de-caf please" i say. "Ill have a large dark roast please" he says. She nods. "Is that everything for you two?" She asks. We both nod. "Awesome ill have that out in a little bit" she says going back to the counter.

"Listen, im sorry ok? I hate being this type of guys, i didnt mean to seem so much like a stalker or anything i just want you back" he says. "Yeah i know, its just why would you do it that is all i wanna know, why Emily?" I ask.

"I was under the influence" he says. "Thought you said you dont have any excuses?" I ask. "Ok besides that one, but seriously i was getting drunk with JC he handed me a beer, and another one after than then it became whiskey, she kissed me first" he says. "You can even ask her." He adds. "Alright then i will" i say grabbing my phone. She had given me her number. I call her and put her on speaker. The waitress gives us our coffee and leave.

"Hey Y/n how are you?" She asks. "Hey Emily i had a quick question about Ezra" i say. Ezra was fiddling with his fingers. "Of course! What's up?" She asks. The door opens and i see Mason and the others sit at the table behind Ezra who wasn't even paying attention.

"So Ezra here says that you were the one to kiss him first is that true?" I ask. "And might i add you arent in trouble i just need to know so i can stop holding grudges"

"Yes i did kiss him, i didn't know that you two were dating and i didn't know he was drunk until i think his name is JC gave him alcohol, it was a really strong one too like whiskey, but yeah it wasnt fully his fault, it was more of mine for not asking if he was taken or not, which im still sorry about by the way" she says. "Oh no no youre fine i was just making sure thank you so much" i say.

"Of course sweetie also um not to be weird or anything, but um if you are single i was um wondering if you wanted to go out this weekend i meant to ask you at the party but of course since i kissed your boyfriend, i assumed you didnt want to go out with me, i have had a crush on you since 10th grade.." She says. Everyone was shocked Tobi was silently laughing. Ezra looked so confused.

"Um yeah i might have to get back with you on that Em, thanks for giving me some info though" i say. "Oh uh yeah of course" she says. "Bye" she says hanging up. "Wow.." Ezra says. "Yeah no shit" i say. "Well thank you for telling me the truth Ez it was great seeing you" i say. "Yeah it was great seeing you too, so are we friends again?" He asks. "Sure, if you want we can play some CS tonight" i say. "Oh yeah for sure" he says.  "Here ill pay for my half" i say putting down a 5.

"Anyways i gotta go, talk to you later" i say. I walk outside, soon Mason and the others follow. "So he was telling the truth?" Mason asks grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. "Yeah apparently JC gave him alcohol, Emily kissed him first and she didnt know me and him were together" i say. "Wow.. So you guys are cool now?" Tobi asks. "Yep" i say nodding.

"Well this went a whole lot smoother than i thought it would have gone i thought we would have had to bust a cunt" Fitz says.

We all laugh and soon get home.