3

"Yeah lets go" i say. We leave and get into the car. "What did he do this time?" Ezra asks. I put my seat belt on. "He still thinks we are together, and he keeps getting new phone numbers and texting me on those" i say.

"Wow stalker much?" He asks. "Haha yeah its stupid, but i keep going on these like drives around town and its really relaxing." I say.

He nods. "Where shall we go first?" I ask. "I know a really pretty cliff we can go over to" he say. "If your gonna kill me you can just say so" i say. He laughs. "Oh i wish" he says. "Wait what?" I ask. "Huh?" He says. We look at each other of a bit. I squint.

There was a knock on my window, startling me a bit. "Shi-" i turn and see Mason. I roll my window down. "What in fucks name?.."i ask. "Why did you leave without me asshole?" He ask. "I didnt know where you were" i say. He gets into the backseat.

"So where are we going?" He asks. Buckling himself. "To a cliff" Ezra says. "Alright, killing y/n?" He asks. "Yep" Ezra says. "Alright lets go" i say.

I drive and Ezra gives me directions. I turn on the radio. Mason was singing along. "I saw the sign and i opened up me eyes.i saw the sign" he sings.

Me and Ezra were making fun of him.

We eventually got to the cliff. Me and Ezra were laying on the roof of the car. Mason had to use the restroom, the sun was setting and it was absolutely gorgeous.

Ezra went and got some food from a little convenience store across the street.

They both came back. "Hey do you know anyone by the name of Chris?" Ezra asks hopping back onto the roof

"Yeah that is one of Raymond's friends why?" I ask. "Well well well look who we have here" i hear a familiar voice say. I turn and see Raymond and Chris.

"Hello baby" Raymond say. Moving closer to me. "Dont think about it" i say. Backing up. "What one of these bitch ass looking bozos your new boyfriend?" He asks. I look at the boys trying to get one of them to step the fuck up.

"Yeah thats me whats you gonna do about that cunt?" Mason say putting his arm around me. Why does he smell like ass and cheese?

"Theres no way you choose him over me, i think you just want me to leave" Raymond says. "Nope their actually mine" Mason says. "Oh really then you wouldnt mind kissing them?" Raymond says. Crossing his arms.

"Nope" mason says. He justs kisses me then and there, trying to make it as no suspicious at all.

We pull apart. "Oh alright i see how it is" Raymond says. "Come on lets go" Chris says. They both walk away. Raymond runs up to Mason and punches him straight in the face. I walk over to Ezra. "Wait for it." I say. Mason was growing pissed. He went fucking crazy on Raymond, punching, kicking, not giving him a second to punch him back.

Before he kills the bastard i pull him off of him. "Hey hey hey calm down calm, breathe" i say. Mason takes a deep breath. Chris drags Raymond to his car and drives off.

"Come on guys lets go" i say. We all get in the car. "Shit man" Ezra says. "That was fucking awesome" he adds.

"Fuck yeah it was" i say. "Yeah sorry about the whole kiss thing, but hey if it makes you feel better, you have soft lips" he said.

"Yeah you need some fucking chapstick holy hell" i say. Ezra laughs. We drive back, the whole time Ezra was really quiet, and not spitting jokes like he would.

"You ok Ez?" I ask. "Hm? Oh yeah im fine" he says. "Bullshit whats wrong?" I ask. "Im just tired is all" he says. I wasnt going to believe that one bit but i didnt want to bug him about it.

We get home and the first the Mason said as soon as he walked through the door was. "I kissed someone".

"Woah woah slow your roll what the fuck happened what was the dudes name?" Swagger says. Me and Ezra laughs.

"I kissed y/n" Mason said. "Woah! It wasnt a guy?" Fitz asks. "Oh haha yeah, but anyways" Mason tells them the whole story. "He still needs fucking chapstick i felt like i was kissing a cheese grater" i say.

Everyone started laughing. Ezra still looked upset. "Alright i think im gpnna head home" Ezra says. "Aww" i say. "I know i know, but hey we could make fun of Mason at Vidcon!" He says. "Ha yeah" i say smiling.

"Wanna drive me back im not wasting money for a Uber that shit stunk " he says.

"Yep lets go" i say grabbing my keys.

I drive him back to his house. "Today was fun" i say. "Yeah it was thanks again for letting me stay over" he says.

"Of course this was awesome! Its great finally seeing your face after two years" i say. "Yeah" he says. We look at each other for a bit.

"Sorry um i uh i i gotta go" he says. "Right yeah sorry" i say. He gets out and walks into his house.

I drive home and go to my room and watch Netflix until i eventually fell asleep.