22

It was Monday and we were getting ready for the airport. "Does everyone have luggage?" Tobi asks. "Yes" we all say. "Tooth brushes?"

"Yes"

"Deodorant?"

"Yes"

"Even Mason?"

"Yes, everyone has all that they need we will be ok Tobi" I reassure her.

"I just want to leave as soon as possible, ok everyone in the car if we leave now we can get lunch before we go to the air port" she says.

We all make our way to the car. Fitz puts all our luggage in the back. We all get in and drive to a random place and get some food.

After we eat we drive to the air port. We all wait for our flight to be called. Mason had fallen asleep on me and I scroll through social media. I got a message.

?- y/n please let me explain myself I'm sorry I kissed you it was a misunderstanding and I shouldnt have done it please respond.

Oh right.. Ezra.

"Just block him babe.." Mason say groggily. "Mason, it was a misunderstanding I had gotten a headache and he thought I was leaning in to kiss him.." I explain. "Still doesn't give him the right" he says. I sigh. "Just let me hear him out and if it seems like bullshit I'll block him" I say.

"Fine but if he tries anything tell me and I'll punch him" he says putting his head back on my shoulder. I giggle. "I will, love" I say

I reply back to Ezra

Y- I know I had gotten a headache and I was going to hold my head which made me lean forward.. I'm sorry I gave you the wrong message..

E- don't it was my fault for thinking you were going to kiss me and I kissed you knowing you were in a relationship it won't happen again.. I now know you have headaches when high lol..

"At least he is aware it's his fault.." Mason say. "Quit being nosey" I say. He chuckles. "Sorry" he says.

Y- anyways I guess I'll talk to you later I have a flight to get to..

E- alright have fun.

Y- thanks

"Wow you really are forgiving huh?" Tobi asks. "Yeah I was kinda raised that way.." I say. "you need to stop this guy has fucked you over a million times mate all of us have been assholes at least once and you always forgive us.. it's not healthy.." she says. "I know it's hard to I don't like being an asshole unless I have to" I say.

"It's alright you will soon figure it out" she says.

Soon our flight was called we go on the plane. I sat in between Tobi and Fitz.

The plane begins to take off and me and Tobi hold hands since the plane was a bit scary taking off. Soon everything calms down and we all sit in a comfortable silence. Swagger and Mason got alcohol which will be hell trying to get Mason to the house while he is drunk.

Me and Tobi talk a bit and she takes a few pictures of scenery and takes pictures of everyone.

The flight wasn't too long a few hours and watching Swagger and Mason being idiots and drunk later we get off the plane. Me and Fitz had to help Mason out while Swagger was able to walk himself out.

Tobi orders an Uber and we all get in. They drive us to our new house and we bring our suitcases in.

We all chill on our bare floor. "Our furniture should be coming in tomorrow, for now we just sleep on the floor but I did bring sleeping bags so we should be a uncomfortable comfy" she says.

"Well you came prepared huh?" Swagger asks. "I always do I even pre-ordered Chinese food for tonight" she says. "Hm should've known" I say staring at the ceiling.

"Wanna check out our room?" Mason asks. "the insane asylum? Sure I would love to see where I die" I say. "Oh come on it's not that bad" he says. "I could smell it from the actual picture" I say. ""Come on before I drag you" he say. "you won't" I say. He raises an eyebrow before grabbing both of my legs and dragging me to the room

We eventually get to the room. I slowly stand up. He opens the door. "good lord it looks way worse than the picture" I say. "oh come on babe we can decorate it at least" he says.

"You make it sound so tempting" I say. "You don't have to sleep here love" he say. "I'll stay just so you don't go insane" I say. He smiles. "thank you" he say.

We go back with the others, who were just messing around.

"Ryan and Matt should be here in a few minutes they're plane just landed" Tobi says.

We all nod and just relax. Soon enough the two boys show up and they were very upset. "You guys seem down what's wrong?" I ask. "the fucking security guards are pricks they thought I was wearing a fat suit to hide stuff so it took them almost an hour to let me through." Ryan says.

"Well seems like you guys had fun" Tobi says.

"Yeah yeah anyways how are you cunts?" Ryan asks. "Mason and Swagger are drunk" Fitz say. "I'm surprised you guys are still alive" Matt says. "how so?" I ask. "Well when Mason gets really drunk he fights people or starts shit" he explains. "I do not!" Mason say. "oh you do" Ryan say. "Wanna fight cunt I'll punch the fat right off ya!" Mason say. I whack him in the back of the head. "stop it" I say. "I'll beat your ass Mr. P don't fucking think about it" he says. "Mason stop" I say.

"Babe let me handle this" he says I facepalm. Everyone was suppressing a laugh. "Fine.. Ill let you off on this one but I will Fuck you up" Mason says. I try not to laugh. "See how well I handled that?" Mason says. "Oh shit he's getting cocky be careful y/n" Ryan says. "You handled it greatly" I say. "I know right I'm a grown man"Mason says I almost laugh but cover my mouth

We soon get our food and Mason passed out in the corner.

Everyone goes to bed in their sleeping bags and I stay up for a bit since I couldn't sleep. "oi y/n" Fitz whispers. I look up. "here melatonin, it helps me sleep so here" he says handing me a gummy

I eat it and give him a thumbs up. Soon enough I feel sleepy and go to bed.