20

I go up to the Attic and start packing shit, soon Mason joins me and he starts packing as well, about four boxes in i was finishing up the last one when i hear Mason scream and punch something. I turn around and see Mason crawling over to me quickly. "What the fuck was that?" I ask. "Do you not see the giant ass rat over there?" He ask. He goes behind me and coward i could hear his breath getting shaky and his arms were trembling.

"Babe.. Calm down, ill take care of it you finish packing up the box ok?" I say. "What if it kills you?"

"It wont kill me" i say. He nods.

I go to where he was. I see a tiny mouse with a smashed tail. "Aww poor baby, Mason its literally a baby, it will not hurt you" i say picking it up.

"Come on little guy" i say taking it out of the Attic. Swagger comes into the garage, "what the fuck is that?" He asks backing up. "Its a mouse Swagger, it will not hurt you" i say. "Oh my god its a rat! Kill it! Kill it!" Fitz says hiding behind Swagger. "Jesus christ you guys its a baby" Tobi says. "Thank you Tobi come on little guy"

We go to the back yard and let him go. The boys were still scared. We watch him run away.

He looks back at us. A bird swoops him up. The boys bust out into laughter.

Tobi looked traumatized and i dont know how to feel.  "Oh that was amazing" Swagger says. I punch his arm. He laughs harder.

We all go inside. "Should we have given him a name?" Tobi asks. "How about Birdy?" Fitz asks. Swagger wheezes.

"You guys are sleeping outside" i say. "So rude i didnt do anything" Mason says. "You smashed its tail Mason!" I say.

"It scared me" he says. I shake my head. "Not my fault" he says. He puts his arm around me.

We all just talk for a bit and Swagger orders some chinese food.

Tobi shows me some pitcures of the the house and Mason had already claimed a room. "Babe.. That room literally looks like an insane asylum, are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah Mason you sure you want that room? We have another room available" Tobi says. "Oh actually there wont be" Swagger says

"What?" Tobi asks. "Yeah Jay called me and asked if he could move in and i said yes since we had an extra room"

Tobi sighs. "Ok fine, so either Jay and Mason are going to have to share a room or Mason and Y/n will" Tobi says.

Mason looks at me. "As much as i love you Mason you would have to kill me before i sleep in there" i say. "Please just one night and if you dont like it you can sleep with Tobi or the couch" he says.

"I mean shit i would love to sleep with Tobi" i say. Tobi busts out laughing. "Not like that you weirdo" Mason says.

"Fine just one night" i say. I look at Tobi and wink. She laughs. Mason rolls his eyes and pulls me closer. "I was kidding, babe" i say. I blow a kiss to Tobi.

"No stop it" Mason says laughing. He pulls me into a hug.

We were both giggling messes. Swagger put on some sort of movie. Me and Mason were cuddling.

Me on top of him and one of his hands on my back and the other one he wasnt sure where to to put it. "Im osrry if my hand keeps going from place to place i just want to make sure your comfortable" he says.

"It doesnt matter where you put it, love, i would tell you if im uncomfortable" i say laying my head on his chest. He finally puts his hand on my lower back.

I close my eyes and get comfortable. "Now we know y/n is top in the relationship" Tobi says. Everyone laughs. I just flip her off. She just laughs.

"We all know thats not true though" Mason says. "Well.." Swagger says. I try to hold in my laugh. "What does that mean?" Mason asks. "Mason you do have to agree you are submissive" Tobi says. "Am not ill fucking prove it" Mason says as he gets up. He grabs the back of my thighs to hold me up and he goes to take me to his room. "Wait no no no" i say

"Im just joking love" he says walking back to the couch. "I genuinely thought he was gonna go through with it" Swagger says laughing. "Do you want me to do it to you then cunt?" Mason asks.

"Babe no offense but Swagger would crush you" i say. "Damn you even got them on your side" he says.

"Its the sad truth babe" i say. He rolls his eyes and smiles. "Ok the food will be here in about an hour" Fitz says.

"Have much food did you order?" Tobi asks. "Not a lot just some sushi, some pad thai, whatever Fitz wanted and y/c for the loves birds over there" Swagger says.

"I dont think birds is the right words for them" Tobi says. We all laugh. Me and Mason get back to our cuddling position from earlier and we both fall asleep while the others talk about things.

I wake up to familiar voices and Mason also talking, very loudly. "Babe as much as i love your voice the megaphone powers your voice has is deafening" i say. Everyone laughs. "Im sorry love i didnt mean to wake you" he says.

He sits up to where im straddling him. "You look great love" he says i roll my eyes and he laughs. He pushes the hair that was in my face out of the way.

I look around and see Ezra. "Oh hey" i say. "Hi, enjoy your coma?" He asks.

I smile and roll my eyes. "Oh haha very funny" I say.

"What happened to your family thing?" I ask. "It got boring as fuck so i told them i had work in the morning" he says. "And that worked? Im surprised your dad let you do that" i say. "Yeah even my mom was ok with it" he says

"Hm your mom was there?" I ask. "Yeah? Shes family" he says. "Weird shes normally here so she has the night off from your annoying ass ans so she can get the pleasure that your dad cant give her" i say.

He laughs. "Aw man i miss when you said that shit, i remember my mom would always be so defensive about it" he says.

I laugh