12

A/n: hey guys its dean sorry about last chapter i know it wasnt at all important to the storyline and one of the girls decided that it would be a good idea but dont worry we are slowly figuring things out.

Ezras pov

I wake up and see y/n getting dressed. I turn to my side and just watch them... Not creepily of course.

They were humming along to the tv, it was F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

"So no one told you life was gonna be this way" they semi sing. I clap along they jump and fall to the floor.

I hear something crack. They hiss in pain. I scramble and rush to them slowly do i realize i dont have boxers on. "Hey i know your trying to help but can you please put something on i dont want to be tea bagged with a broken arm." They say.

I put boxers on and help y/n onto the bed.

Toby bursts through the door. "Ezra i knew you went rough on them but you didnt have to break them" she says.

Everyone was in the room Eric was looking at their arm. "Are you sure its broken?" He asks.

Y/n smacked his head. "Do you not see that its bending the other way and the bone it about to pop out" they yell.

"Jesus ok... Mason go get an ice pack Fitz start the car.. Ezra get dressed.. Toby go get them some sort of sling to put their arm in..I will meet you all at the car" Eric says.

He helped them up. They walked out of the room and everyone got their shit and got to the car.

We drive to the emergency room.

*
"Alright y/n you have really done a number on your arm, see here this is where the elbow is and it did bend, cracking the bone and fracturing your tendon, and as you fell you probably also popped your arm out of its socket  nothing too bad we are going to have to get you a cast but before that we are going to have to push that back in" the doctor says.

The doctor then grab y/ns arm. I grab their hand. They give it a little squeeze. "On the count of three im just going to do it i need you to breathe for me ok?" The doctor says.

Y/n calms down as the doctor counts down.

"3....2....1" the doctor says snapping their arm back in. They try and hold back their scream.

A tear falls down their cheek. The doctor wraps their arm in the cast thingy.

"Ok there you, oh wait here" the doctor says opening her dresser and pulling out a lollipop. "No one is ever too old for candy have a good day sweetie come back in roughly 2 months for an update" she says.

"Ok thank you" y/n says. We drive home and y/n just goes to bed.

I make them some sort of lunch. I open the door and see them watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. "hey.. I got you some soup" i say. "Oh thank you babe" they say. They sit up, they kinda struggle a bit but they get it.

Me and them watch our show while they eat. "You feeling better?" I ask. "A little bit still hurts like hell" they say leaning on my shoulder.

"Aw im sorry" i say kissing the top of their head. "Eh its alright just- no one told me life was gonna be this way" they say smirking. "Did you just..." I ask laughing.

We both laugh. "You fucking weirdo.. Anyways Fitz needed me for something ill be back" i say getting up.

I walk into the living room

"Ok heres the plan since we kinda forgot y/ns birthday during vidcon" Fitz says. "Wait what??" I ask. "Shhhut up, Toby decided to finally tell us after two days" Fitz says. "I was drunk i forgot my own fucking name ya dog" she says.