4

"WELL I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW!" i was woken by the sound of my roommates. I groan as i get up. The sun from the window burning my eyes. I walk downstairs and see the boys arguing. I try and get their attention.

I found my air horn that Swagger hid from me. Perfect. I grab it and use it. "AH FUCK!" Swagger says. "Ok everyone calm down and tell me what happened" i say.

Everyone was talking at once. "One at a time dipshits." I say. "Swagger tell me what happened" i say. "No how about MASON tells you" Swagger says.

I look at mason. He looked guilty. "Ok so basically i ordered edibles and i used some of my money like A NORMAL FUCKING PERSON WOULD" he says. "Woah calm yourself" i say. "Anyways i didnt know we were all chipping in to the trip and now we do not have enough money for plane tickets but we have enough money for the Airbnb" Mason continues.

I sigh. "Im going to go to my room you idiots keep arguing and i will come back down when i have an idea since you guys seem to have no idea" i say. Walking upstairs and throwing myself on my bed.

"Ok ok think ummm we could drive there but from here to there is roughly 19 hours plus the stops which is gonna be probably 2 more, well more like 3 because of mason thats gonna be hell, is that our only option?" I question everything.

I take a nap im already tired and i have only been awake for what 20 minutes? After my little power nap i go downstairs and see Fitz and Mason just flipping each other off nothing else just them flipping each other off.

"Ok put that finger down and i have some what of an idea" i say. "Fucking finally these fucking idiots wont stop" Swagger says. "Ok the only thing i could really think of is we drive there, the total amount of hours to get there is roughly around 22 to 23 hours, ill drive the whole time it will be fine" i say.

"Thats actually not a bad idea the problem there is we would have to leave a couple days earlier because they want us to be there before 11am " Fitz says. I nod.

"Alright i have enough for gas money and some road snacks we should be fine" i say. "We arent gonna let you pay for everything" Swagger says. "Ah no its fine, i have enough money it shouldnt be too much" i say. "Yeah yeah whatever we are still paying for our stuff" Swagger says.

"Im giving you an advantage, trust me its fine because i know you dumbasses will be fighting over shit that doesnt matter" i say. "They have a point Swag" Mason says.

"Fine but if you need us to pay for something just know we will" he says. I nod.

I text Ezra about to sudden change of plans.

Y- hey um so Mason was being Mason and now we have to leave earlier.

E- the fuck did he do?

Y- he spent money on weed and didnt tell us

E- oh well shit

Y- yeah so i guess we will pick you up on Thursday.

E- alright see you then

Y- ok see ya.

I turn my phone off and go upstairs to start packing.

I soon finish packing i dont have that many clothes. The boys were also packing. I could tell because i heard Fitz say. "SWAGGER WHERE IS MY FUCKING SHOT GLASSES"

*time skip to Thursday*

We were packing up the car, it was about 6 in the morning Fitz was more worried about the time so he woke us up almost punched him not gonna lie i was tired as fuck.

Fitz was gonna take Mason in his own car since he didnt want Swagger and him fighting the whole time i dont know why he thought him and Mason wouldnt fight though. I was supposed to be picking up Ezra and Tobi.

After we finish putting things into the car, me and swagger go ans pick up Ezra and Tobi.

Ezra wasnt having it and Tobi was hung over. "Its 6am its too early for this shit" he says. "Quit being a baby Fitz woke us up at 4 to make sute we were packed" i say.

"How do yall live with him?" Tobi asks. "Im not fully sure it sure as hell sucks though" i say.

"Ok Fitz texted me saying we are going to meet up at the little corner store up the street to get road snacks" Swagger says. I nod.

I drive to said place and see Fitz car. We all walk in and grab our snacks, everyone pays for their stuff and we head back. "Ok so do you want me to lead or do you want to lead?" I ask.

"You lead" he says i nod. We get into our cars. "Alright Ezra im gonna need you to put in the location" i say handing him my phone. "Done, also who is 'Roach' they called you" Ezra asks. "Can you call them back for me?" I ask. He nods and calls them back.

"Oi why didnt you answer the first time?" Fitz says. Swagger starts laughing. "Sorry we had to put in the location" i say. "Alright go ahead and go" Fitz says. Hanging up.

"Jesus christ does he know?" Swagger asks. "Yeah my name in his phone is stfu" i say. Starting to drive.

I saw Fitz following behind me.