5

We were on the road in was 30 minutes in and Tobi fell asleep and Swagger was talking about the fun stuff we can do on the way there. "Y'know we can stop at the nearest cliff and just have Tobi find his own way there"

I look at swagger through the little mirror. "If anything we should drop you off" i say. Swagger was about to say something then i turned on the radio and cranked it up.

Tobi was laughing her ass off.

*

A few hours go by it was 3pm we decided to stop to stretch and get some more food.

Me and Fitz were talking about short cuts the fastest we could come up with was an hour, depending on the speed limits of course.

Ezra said he would drive this time. I throw him the keys and Fitz tells him to follow him.We get back in the car and Ezra follows Fitz. We drive and me and Ezra were jamming out to the songs on the radio. Swagger and tobi were shotgunning energy drinks.

Swagger had grabbed a shit ton of 5 hour energy. Like roughly 20, yeah i mean like it good for the night drive but what the fuck??

Me and Ezra were catching up and just bonding it was weird seeing his face, dont get me wrong its not like i dont enjoy seeing his face hes really attractive, "did i just mentally call him attractive?" I ask myself

"Who?" Ezra asks. Shit... I said that out loud??? "Uh- no one.."

Smooth

Way to go dumbass..

"Sureee whose the mystery person?" Ezra asks. "No one" i say. "Bullshit tell me" he says. "No" i say. "Why? Dont you trust me?" He ask. "Not really" i say. Tobi laughs. "Dont worry i dont trust any of the fuck faces either" she says.

*

It was now 6 and Swagger was driving. I was in the back with Tobi swagger and Ezra were whispering. Im not sure what about but definitely something.

Tobi was laying on my lap and was partly asleep. "Yknow me and y/n are feeling really left out" Tobi says. "Good you dont need to hear this shit" Swagger says.

"Why?" I ask. "Are we not cool enough?" I ask. "Yes you guys are losers this is more of a guy thing" Ezra says. "let me in on this shit" Tobi says. "Ok" Swagger says. "Oh you guys are dicks" i say. "Hey we arent nonbinary, so ha!" Swagger says.

They whisper back and forth. "Oooo~ i see you Mister raccoon" Tobi says. "What?" I ask. "He has a little crush" swagger says. "So yall gonna tell me?" I ask. "Nope" Ezra says. "Rude ass" i say. "You didnt want to tell me who you were crushing on!" Ezra says. "Not a crush dip shit" i say. "So? Tell me, then i might tell you who my crush is" Ezra says.

He held his hand out for me to shake it. "Okk before you tell us we need to eat so wait until we are done" swagger says pulling into a Mc donalds drive way.

We order and get our food, Swagger and Fitz were talking about where we next stop at. "So about our little deal" ezra says. I look at him. He holds his hand out. "Fine" i say shaking his hand.

"I called you attractive" i say blank facing the whole thing. Even though i was practically beating myself up mentally.

Everyone was silent. "I sense that i have made a mistake" i say. "You think im attractive?" Ezra asks. I nod. "Now who do you like?" I ask. "Fine, Gweneth Paltrow" he says. "Oh you dick" i say he laughs.

I pout and cross my arms. "Im sorry" he says. I flip him off. "I cant hate you for too long" i say. "Is it because im too hot for you?" He asks i punch his arm. He laughs. "Ok now i hate you" i say.

*

We all finish eating and we go into our cars. Swagger abd tobi were in the front and me and Ezra were in thr back. Me and Ezra were talking about content. "Oh shit i need a video for next week" i say. I had my little duffel bag in between my feet, i open it and grab my camera and do my introduction. "Mason decided to be the little retard he is and spend money we were using for the plane tickets and now we have to drive there, we have Racc and Tobi with us, and yeah and yes this is my face deal with it" i say.

"Y/n thinks im attractive" Ezra says. I look at him. "Your making me rethink my thoughts, yknow what now your ugly to me'' i say. "Nooo" he says pouting. "Too late you brought upon yourself" i say.

"You can put the camera up here so you dont have to hold it" Swagger says. I hand him my camera. He had his mask on so he was fine. He turns up the radio.

Me and Ezra start jamming out. Tobi put on a song me and Ezra immediately knew.

"You, me face to face but we dont see eye to eye!" Me and him sang dramatically. We continued until sundown. It was midnight and we were just fucking around at this point.

Ezra had laid down on me. I played with his hair. He smiled at me. I smiled back. "You think their fucking back there?" Swag ask Tobi. "We can hear you you dick" Ezra says.

"Good do you need a condom?" Swagger asks. "Maybe" Ezra says. I smack his forehead. "I was joking" he says while laughing. "We can raw dog it whatever your comfortable with" he says sitting up and winking at me.

"I hate you"i say. "Apparently not your blushing" Tobi says. "Am not" i say. "Aww was that too attractive for you" Ezra asks.

"I hate you all" i say. "Oh come on we were just kidding" Ezra says pulling me closer to him. I roll my eyes i knew they were just i was just being bratty. Me and Ezra were watching Netflix on my phone. Tobi took a photo of us. "Send that to me i could tell my mom im no longer a virgin" Ezra says. I laugh. "Whats so funny" Ezra ask. "Its funny you think youd lose your virginity to me" i say. Slightly smirking. He turned bright red.

"Now whose blushing?" I ask. "Ohhh shit!" Swagger and Tobi were freaking out. I just laughed.

*

Me and Ezra continued watching our show. Ezra was sprawled across the entire back seat and i was laying on top of him like chest to chest laying. He was holding me so i wouldnt fall. Me and him finished the whole show. It was currently 3am.

Ezra was falling asleep. I turned my phone off and played with his hair. He feel fast asleep.

               Tobis pov

I looked back on the fuck buddies in the back y/n was laying on top of him, his hands were lightly gripping the back of their thigh so they wouldnt fall off. Ezra was asleep and was laying on his chest and playing with his hair and y/n was scanning his entire face. Like in a love kind of way. It was adorable.

"Oy do you like him?" I ask y/n they look at me. I could tell they were hald asleep so their answer couldve been just random.

They smiled and whispered a small "yes" before passing out. Me abd swag looked at each other me and him discussed getting them together and we had a plan.