8

I wake up to a killer headache i look around and see Toby and Ezra. I walk into the living room and see swagger and mason. "Morning kids" i say. "Morning" mason say. "Oh here you probably have a headache" mason says giving me a pill and some water. "Thank you mase" i say. He nods. Swagger gave him a weird look. Ezra and toby eventually wake up. Ezra kept looking at me weirdly.

"Alright children, we are going to be on the road first thing tomorrow today we are just fucking around" swagger says. Toby laid on my lap i played with her hair.

"So what exactly are we doing?" I ask. "We're just gonna go around town see whats new" swagger said i nod.

*
We all get dressed and ready. Ezra kept his distance from me, what the fuck did i do now? Mason stayed by my side though, it was nice to know someone at least cares but its not the same.

We walk around town a bit. Ezra and Toby were whispering to each other. "Aw shit" Mason says. We all look at him confused. He pats his pockets. "You ok?" I ask. He nods. He looks at swagger. "Well look like i accidentally forgot my.. Ciggies! Forgot my ciggies swagger come with me to go get some" he says. Everyone was extremely concerned on what this boy was talking about.

Him and swagger go to the nearest convenience store the rest of us wait outside. Toby pulls me aside.

"What the fuck did you do?" She asks. "I dont know all i remember is being high out of my mind then passing smooth the fuck out" i say. "Talk to him about it" Toby says. "Fine ill talk to him when we get to the airbnb" i say. "Talk to him now and save some breath go" she says. I walk over to Ezra. "Hey can we talk?" I ask. He opens his mouth to respond but Mason comes out. "Alright ladies and gents i got my ciggies also here you guys are i know Toby has been eyeing that new energy drink and y/n i know you somewhat like flowers so i got you this blue little rose." He says tossing Toby her drink and handing me my rose.

"Aw thats so sweet of you Mase thank you" i say. "Oh its nothing really" he says shoving his hands in his pockets and giving me a bashful smile. I turn to talk with Ezra but he wasnt there. I turn and see him talking to a random girl. Ok um ouch.

Toby pats my back. Ezra shortly comes back and he was smirking. "I got that girls number." He says.

He was talking about her while we walk around we eventually get to the airbnb. I just go into isolation just lock myself into the room.

I was watching that netflix show me and Ezra watched on the way up here. The door was being messed with. "There is a key on the door frame if its not a emergency then leave" i say. The door was messed with again until it opened it was Ezra since he ignored me im ignoring his bitch ass. I turn to my side still watching the show. "Do you know where my jacket is?" He asks. I look around and see it on the bed. I toss it to him. "Oh so now your ignoring me?" He asks. I stay silent. "Why arent you talking to me? Is it because of last night?" He asks.

"I dont know Ezra maybe im ignoring you because you ignored me im sorry for what i did i dont remember what ever i did so sorry if i felt like i hurt you or you hated me" i say. "You dont remember?" He asks. "Of fucking course not!" I say. "Now why are you upset at me?" I ask. "Because you and Mason were kind of flirting today" he says. "You were jealous? Ezra we are just friends i like someone else" i say.

"I know its just i cant stand thinking you guys are together" he says. "Ezra are you saying what i think your saying?" I ask.

"What? That i have been in love with you ever since we reunited? Yes ok ill admit it im am in love with you" he says. "Oh yeah im in love with you too!.. Now i see why Toby wants me to express my feelings more." I say. "So we both love each other?" He ask. "Yes" i say.

He walks over to me and kisses me. He pulls me closer to him. I deepen the kiss making it more passionate. "Oi im gonna put this condom on your bed just in case have fun you two" Toby says.

We pull apart. Ezra picks up the condom. "Shall we?" He asks. "You nasty" i say he laughs. "Will you be my nonbinary lover?" He asks unsure if that was the correct term. "If you mean partner then of course" i say he smiles and kisses me again.

He falls back onto the bed to where im on top of him.

Not in that way you pervs yes you you know who you are.

We cuddle the same way we did in the car. It felt right i felt comfortable. There was a knock at the door. "Are you two having sex?" Swagger asks. "Yes i am 2 inches deep into them right now" ezra says. "Theres not much left to stick in swagger while im here can you grab me a joint?" I ask i hear the boys laughing their asses off.

"Oh shut up im way bigger than that" Ezra says. "Wanna bet mines bigger?" I ask. "Bett" Ezra says sitting up to take his shirt off. "Damn bitch you got bigger tits than me" i say. The door slams open.

"Not gonna question why you are straddling him but ok anyways let me see your boobs bitch" toby says. Ezra flashes her. She whistles. "Good job" she says winking at me. "I know" i say. She laughs.

"Alright you two have fun whatever you do dont kiss their neck" Toby says. I smack her arm. "Oops" she says with a sly smirk. "I am gonna to kick your ass" i say.

She blows me a kiss and leaves. I look over at Ezra he wiggles his eyebrows. "Not a chance raccoon boy" i say. He pouts. I get off of him and we go to the living room.

Everyone was watching a movie. Me and Ezra sit together hand in hand. We watched the movie. Then i felt something on my neck. It was Ezra. He kissed my neck. I got chills. My breath hitched. He starts laughing. I punch his arm. He laughs more.