24

There he was. It was 3 in the morning. Me and Swagger were in the kitchen making a late night snack for the others who were arguing over a game.

"No, pencil dick, I was around the corner and you shot me, WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM!" Tobi yelled.

I shake my head. "This is for another year, be prepared" Swagger says handing me a drink. I nod and take a drink.

Soon someone messes with the front door causing tobi to go into defense mode. "Calm down its probably a dog." Swagger says.

It soon opens. A bunch of boys come in carrying Mason.

"Woah what the fuck" I say. "Oi you fucks put me down!" Mason says squirming.

They eventually let him go and he walks over to Swagger. "I don't feel good mate, I think I drank too much" he says. "Wheres y/n?" He ask. "I'm right here baby" I say. "Sorry mate, I'm a taken man I'm looking for-" he looks at me.

"Y/n!" He yells. He hugs me. I laugh. "Hi baby" I say. "I missed you" he says. His breath smelled of alcohol. "I missed you too babe" I say. "I'm gonna take a piss" he says giving me a sloppy kiss.

"Yeah yeah you do that" I say. He waddles to the bathroom.

"That was rough" Swagger says. I nod. "I got a headache from just smelling his breath." I say

One of the guys who brought Mason over came over to me. "Why hello there, I have never seen you around, your quite cute" he says smirking. "Aw thanks I'm quite taken though" I say.

"Yeah, you- you... fuck off" Mason says slurring his words.

He stumbles over to me and throws his arm over my shoulder. "Oh shit sorry mate" he says.

"Better not make it happen again" Mason says attempting to walk away but falls instead. He gives a thumbs up.

"He seems to be handling it well" I say. I feel something touch my ass.

I turn around and see the same guy.

"Dude what the fuck!" I say throwing a punch landing it on his jaw.

"Aw shit! What the fuck! You fucking slut!" He yells. "Oh I'm the slut? YOURE THE ONE WHO GRABBED MY ASS" I yell loud enough so everyone can hear. Everyone turns to us. "You trying to touch my partner?!" Mason says.

He tries to throw a punch but misses and falls. The other boys catch him. "Seems like your boyfriend can't protect you" he says.

My blood was boiling at this point. Everyone was just standing still at this point.

I finally had enough and with the little patience I had left I clock the guys straight in the face. As soon as he falls over I continue to punch him over and over until eventually Swagger pulls me off of him.
I struggle to get out of his grasp. "Dude!Dude calm down he's knocked out" Tobi yells.

I calm down. The other guys carry him out and close the door. "Are you calm enough for me to let you go?" Swagger asks.

I nod. He let's me go. "Did I get him?" Mason asks. "Yes you did" I say. "Ha nice" he says. He gives me a side hug.

"I'm gonna go to the room if you wanna join me" he says winking at me. "Yeah, I'm right behind you babe" I say. He stumbles over to our room.

"Are you actually going to the room, to ... do stuff?" Tobi asks. "What no.. I think it's some sort of type of rape if you sleep with someone when their drunk but your sober, plus he seemed tired so I wouldn't be surprised if he was asleep in there right now" I say. She nods.

"Should you check on him?" Cam asks. "Yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea" I say.

I go to our bedroom and carefully open the door.

I see Mason face down and ass up in the air, asleep.

His pants were down, luckily his boxers weren't.

I hear Tobi laugh from behind me. "Well he had some plans huh?" She asks. I laugh slightly. "I guess so" I say. "I have an extra blanket if you want to sleep on the couch" Swagger says. "Yeah, he has had a rough night" I say.

I go into the room and cover Mason with a blanket.

He groans. "I'm tired" he says. "I know baby, go to bed" I say placing my hand on his cheek.

"Can you stay with me?" He asks looking at me. "Of course sweetie" I say.

"Sweet, can you turn off the light as well my eyes are burning?" He asks. I get up and turn off the lights.

We cuddle up together and fall asleep.