11

"Mason is in love with you!" Ezra says. He got out of my grasp. He and Mason fight more swagger and Fitz hold them back and put them in their separate rooms. "I might sleep in the car if you want to join" Toby asks. I nod.

"Ill go get you a change of clothes" she says i nod. I walk to the car.

"Oh wait here to keep you company i guess" Toby says handing me her vape. I take a few hits.

A few minutes later and Ezra and Mason come out they seem to be calm.

Toby slowly follows behind them. "What do you dumbasses have to say?" She asks. "We are sorry for fighting over you" they both say. "And?" Toby says. They both sigh. "We are sorry for being little sissies and not telling you how we felt" they both says.

"Good" Toby says. "Now ill leave yall alone"  toby says. "Call me if you need me" she says walking away.

"So Mason why disnt you tell me earlier?" I ask. "I knew Ezra liked you and i decided to back off" he says.

"How long have you liked me" i ask. "A year or two, i was just too scared to make a move" he says lighting a cigarette.

"Why didnt you tell me though, we could have worked something out" Ezra says.

"Because im not gay?" Mason says. "No not like that dumbass" he says. Mason laughs. "No but seriously im extremely sorry that i caused this i should have been honest and not a complete dickhead" he says. "I think this is the first time i have heard Mason apologize." I say. Ezra nods.

"Oh shut up im genuinely sorry i hope you guys dont hate me" he says. "We dont hate you man" Ezra says.

He hugs Mason. I join in. "Alright its like 2am right now im going to head off to bed" mason said putting out his cigarette.

"We should head off too" Ezra said grabbing my hand. We go to our room. I turn the lights off and we both get under the covers, Ezra groans as he wraps his arms around me. "You ok?" I ask. "Mmmm yeah" he says.i move around a little bit i feel something poking me. "Um Ez?" I say. "Yeah?" He asks. "Your foot is poking me" i say.

"Um- that is not m-my foot" he says. I turn myself over to face him. "Oh?" I say smirking slightly. Ezra looks at my lips then back into my eyes. His leg starts to shake. I kiss him he almost immediately kisses back.

I think you can fill the rest in ;)

       Tobys pov

Something was creaking in the room next to mine. "Oi what the fuck is going on?" Fitz asks. "I dont know i think someone is banging in the room next to ours" I say. We both get up and listen to the door. We hear moaning. Me and him laugh quietly. Swagger and Mason come out so we shush them while they listen. "Go get y/n and Ezra they need to hear this" i say.

"Oh Ezra" we hear y/n say. "Oh my god.." Swagger says. We all silently laugh. "Hey! Is someone having sex in there that is against our rules here!" We see a man walking towards us.

"Oh shit thats the owner!" Masons whisper shouts. The owner walks up to the door and starts banging on it. "Hey! Both of you love birds get out this instant!" He yells.

He continues to yell until boh y/n and Ezra came out, ezra had a towel wrapped around him and he had to help y/n walk they had some sheets wrapped around them.

"Get your shit and leave we cant have more couples using our rooms to sleep with each other!" The man says. We all go into our rooms and grab our stuff.

We all get into our cars. Fitz had face timed me so he could ask question and just make fun of them.

"So how was it?" Swagger asks. "Well for ten minutes i seemed to really affect them" Ezra says.

"What no you have not" y/n says. "Mhm yeah ok shaky legs" i say. "Shut up" they say i laugh.

*
After a few hours of Ezra complaining how he didn't finish and how his dick hurts we finally got home.

Y/n and Ezra ran up to y/ns room.and locked the door. "There they go" Swagger says. Fitz reaches in his pocket and whips out a condom. He open the door and throws it in there. He closes the door.

"We are gonna have to throw away that mattress eh?" Fitz asks. "Oh for sure" i say.