29

Y/ns pov

Me and Mason get to the coffee shop and we see Amanda and her fiancée.

Amanda immediately gets up and pulls Mason into a hug. He hugs her back. "Oh its so great to see you! Y/n you look amazing" she says.

"Hi I'm Adam" her Fiancée says shaking my hand. I shake his. "I'm y/n, lovely meeting you, this is Mason" I say.

Mason shakes his hand and we all sit down. "So you two huh?" Amanda asks. "Oh yeah, about 3 months" Mason says grabbing my hand.

Amanda clears her throat. She starts blabbing about with Mason leaving me and Adam alone.

A few minutes pass and Adam finally ends our silence.

"So uh y/n what do you do?" Adam asks. "Well I'm studying Psychology and on the side I'm doing YouTube and just trying to help out as much as I can" I say.

"Excellent, I have always wanted to get into the whole YouTube thing but actually I just started my own buisness" he says.

"Oh that's awesome, what kind of buisness is it" I ask. "Well I'm doing wedding photography and selling land as a side buisness, here's my card if you ever need a photographer for any events of any kind" he says handing me a card.

"Thank you so much" I say putting it in my wallet. Amanda was laughing with Mason and she grazes his arm.

Adam clears his throat. "So what kind of coffee did you want darling?" He asks.

"Decaf, so Mason I have never seen you dress up like this you look so handsome" she says.

I stand up with Adam. "Sweetie" Mason says. I look at him. "Want me to come with?" He asks. "Oh no it's fine, go ahead and chat, I'll get your favorite" I say. He goes to say something but Amanda goes and talks his ear off.

Me and Adam go and order the coffee. "I have a question" he says. "What's up?"

"Were Amanda and Mason ever a thing? Sorry I know it sounds weird but I just get this feeling" he says

"Oh no don't worry, they were a bit of a couple but that was long ago. I was quite worried when Mason brought up Amanda but she looks to be doing wonderful" I say.

"She's amazing" he says. I smile and him. We get our coffee and head back to the table. Mason puts his hand on my thigh and gives a gentle squeeze.

I notice his cheeks were rose pink. He was smiling and laughing with Amanda.

We all drink our coffee and I just couldn't stand Amanda anymore. She was totally flirting with him, not to mention in front of his Partner!

I don't know how he doesn't notice it. I could tell Adam was uncomfortable as well. "Uh sweetie, we have that thing tomorrow" he says.

"Oh right, me and Adam have a meeting tomorrow, goodbye Mason, bye y/n" she says hugging Mason and walking out.

Tobis pov

The door opens and in comes Mason and an upset y/n.

"Babe, just talk to me, what did I do wrong?" He asks. "Nothing, you did nothing" they say opening the fridge and bringing out the wine.

"Is it because of Amanda? I thought you loved her!" He says.

"No, you do! Oh come on Mason she was totally flirting with you! What kind of person talks about how handsome and fit someone looks in front of their fiancée and the other person partner? Someone who is still in love with you Mason!" They say pouring a glass.

"Baby I only love you! I don't care for Amanda, please, if you don't want me talking to her I wont!" He says.

"Oh my god Mason, I don't care if you hang out with her, just set boundaries or something you may not notice but she was doing this a lot which in girl tone means 'hey let's take this to the bedroom" y/n says.

"She's not in love with me, even if she was I don't love her, I love you, only you" he says. "I don't feel like arguing anymore" they say sipping wine.

"Well just tell me this, what do you want me to do?" He asks

"I don't care, Mase, I just don't, just we need to just cool down, I'll see you later" they say.

They head outside, Mason goes to the bedroom and slams the door.

Ezra goes outside to check on y/n. Uh oh, Masons gonna get jealous and this is just gonna blow up.

I think for a moment and get up and see y/n and Ezra laughing. I sigh

"Downfall of the relationship?" Ryan asks. "I have a feeling" I say.

Me and him sit and watch a movie.

* a week later*

Amanda and Adam were hanging around a lot and I noticed what y/n was talking about, she was totally flirting with Mason.

I felt bad for Adam. I mean y/n wasn't too innocent either, her and Ezra were getting closer, they weren't flirting but you could tell something was going on.

It was the last day that Ezra was going to be here, he had to go to his cousins house for some sort of family thing and so we decided to have a huge game night.

Soon Amanda and Adam leave. Mason followed them out. He wa tlaking with Amanda and they looked serious.

"Well I better put my luggage in the back" Ezra says.

"I'll help" y/n says. They both get up and get his luggage. Mason came back inside. His cheeks were all pink.

I look at him confused. He looked at me guilty. What did they do out there?

Y/ns pov

Me and Ezra get to the back of the car and we put his luggage in. "Hey uh I actually needed to talk to you" he says.

"Sure, what's up" I ask putting the last of his luggage in the car.

"Well these past two weeks were amazing and I am forever grateful for you guys letting me stay here, but I have been debating telling you about this, but it's better to tell you know then to beat myself up over it" he says.

"Ez, your stalling just say it dude" I say patting his shoulder.

"I'm still in love with you"