14

I pretend to wake up and they pulled apart fast. "What happened?" I ask. "Um nothing much really" Mason says. Both of their faces were red.

"Mhm, anyways do you guys know if the party is over or not?" I ask. "Im not sure actually, you want me to go check?" Y/n asks. "You dont have to i just want to know because im hungry and im not about to go down there after what happened, ill roadhouse kick his ass" i say. They laugh. "Ill go check" they say.

"Ill come with you" Mason says grabbing their hand. I get up and put my shoes back on. We all walk out and there were a few people left. As people were leaving they said their goodbyes.

We walk into the kitchen and no one was there so i got my food and Mason and y/n got their drinks and something to snack on.

We hear swagger yelling at someone...

Swagger walks into the kitchen and Ezra was behind him. "Dude please dont do this shit.. I was drunk!" Ezra yells. Y/n scoots closer to Mason, he puts his arm around them..

"No man after what you just fucking did, fuck no get out of my house, get the fuck out" swagger yells.

Ezra turns around to walk out of the kitchen but sees y/n. "Baby please, i was drunk and i thought she was you! Please it meant nothing to me, i only yelled at Mason because i thought he was trying to take you from me! Please i cant live without you, without your beautiful smile, your beautiful hair, you in general" he says stroking y/ns hair.

They were tearing up. They smack his hand away.

"No Ezra! You cant just apologize ans expect for this to go away, the girl was wearing a red dress im currently wearing a black dress, there is no way you could mix that up, she has her life together, i knew that girl she went to my highschool, mostly straight A's , the most popular girl there, everyone had a crush on her, including me, Ezra! Now look at me, im a low life youtuber who is nonbinary because i don't know what fucking gender i am, im living with a whole bunch of men and a girl so people think im a whore, i cant even keep a guy for more than 2 weeks because he found someone better.. So, go have fun with Emily, bet you didnt know that was her name.. Goodbye Ezra" they say.

He goes to say something. "Dont even think about it mate you have done enough" Mason says pulling y/n closer.

Ezra sighs and walks to the door. "Y/n i know you hate me right now but just know i still love you, good luck with Mason you guys look cute together" he says and leaves.

We all go back into the living room where there were still a few people. Y/n tried to distract themself, they were taking pictures with their other friends and having a great time.. Then that girl who kissed Ezra came up..

Everyone stopped where they are since they knew her pretty well. "Hey, your y/n right? I remember you from History class you were so funny, listen i disnt know he was your boyfriend, i deeply apologize on my behalf he just tried to talk to me, its so annoying when men do that, we should get together sometime" she says. "Oh yeah for sure, im not mad at you but im beyond pissed at him, thank you for being honest" y/n says.

"Of course gir- oop sorry i forgot you go by they them, how would i word it if i was saying of course girl to a nonbinary person?" She ask. "I just say of course hun" i says. "Oh ok then of course hun we need to have each others back when it comes to shitty guys, heres my number, i have to go, it was nice seeing you again y/n" she says before leaving

"She is really nice, holy shit" i say. "Yeah in highschool when it was prom she danced with me because my date bailed" they says.

*
After a hour or two there were only like 15 people still in the house, some were asleep, some were playing beer pong, and the rest were smoking weed, y/n and Mason were both asleep on the couch.

People were yelling which made Mason wake up. He saw y/n and smiled. He picks them up. "Oi can you get me and them some water?" He asks me. I nod.

He takes them to their room.

I get them some water and bring it to them. I open the door and they both were asleep. I put the water on y/ns nightstand i also get pain killers for tomorrow since i knew Mason would be hung over.