27

A week had passed and Mason had got ahold of Ezras number and they were talking all the time.

I was eating cereal in the living room with Tobi and Mason had walked in. "Alright bye man" he says hanging up his phone. "So how's your boyfriend?" I ask. "Oh ha ha very funny, anyways uh Tobi Ezra is coming down here for a wedding and he needs a place to stay, unless his cousin gets back to him saying he can stay at their house" he says.

"Yeah, he can sleep on the couch" she says. "Awesome I'll let him know but in the mean time, baby, you doing anything tonight?" Mason asks me.

"Uh well at 1pm I'm watching a show with Tobi, at 5pm I'm gonna take a nap and at 10pm I'm gonna drink 5 red bulls and stay up till 4, so I'm booked" I say.

"Oh wow so sad I was gonna take you out tonight, but well if your too busyyy" he says sarcastically.

"I would love to go out with you, where are we going?" I ask. "There is a nice diner down the road, I have heard great things about it" he says.

"It's a date then" I say. He smiles and kisses my head. "Awesome, we will leave at about, 6 ish if that's ok?" He asks.

"Sounds great" I say. He nods and goes  outside where Fitz and Swagger were.

"You gonna be ok with Ezra here?" Tobi asks. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" I ask. "Well I mean wouldn't it be awkward since you used to date?" She asks. "Well I don't think so, unless he makes it weird then I don't see any issues" I say.

She hums. "Ok then, ready for our show?" She asks. "Mhm" I say. We turn on our show and watch it for a few hours. "Ugh I can't believe he would do that to her? If it were me I would kiss her on the spot" I say. "Well that just makes me feel loved" Mason says. "Oh sorry love come here" I say. He jumps on the couch and puts his arm around me.

"Holy shit she's hot" he says. "Right?" I say. "Ah checking out other women, the key to every healthy relationship" Fitz says taking a sip of his coffee.

"Ha ha very funny get your slender man looking ass over here and watch the show with us." I say. He plops down next to me.

"Are you idiots seriously watching Friends again?" Swagger asks.

"Yes, it never gets old" Tobi says. "Is this the part where Rachel confessed to Ross?" Swagger asks.

"Yes, oh shush here's my favorite scene" I say waving my hands signaling him to quiet down.

"You had no right to ever tell me you had feelings for me" Ross says on the television.

"Fucking idiot" Fitz says.

* a few days later*

I was doing laundry and I had found a shit ton of coins in Masons pant pockets. "Babe, how many fucking pennies do you own?" I ask.

"I don't know, I'm saving up" he says. He had a hot towel on his head he was hungover from a party last night.

"For what?" I ask starting the wash. "Stuff" he says. "You have no idea do ya?" I ask. "No thoughts, empty brain" he says. I shake my head and go to our room and place our laundry basket back on the wall.

I hear commotion in the living room. Sounded like shouting. I go to the living room and am immediately squeezed into a tight hug. "I'm being taken!" I say squirming.

I look and see Ezra. "Ez!" I say wrapping my arms around him. He laughs. "What's up man!" He says.

He let's me go "What's with all the yelling-"

Mason sees Ezra and pulls him into a hug. They both laugh. "You're here!" Mason yells.

"Oh man I have got to show you my set up man it is sick. Tell him y/n!" Mason say.

"He spent a day setting it up and he even went as far as to kick me out of our room so he could finish it" I say.

Ezra laughs and Mason drags him to our room.

Me and Tobi laid on the couch while Mason was talking with Ezra.

I had fallen asleep and woken up to Mason gone.

"Where did Mason go?" I ask. "I don't know he just said bye and walked out" Ezra says.

"That's odd" I say. I get up and get some water. I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Ezra says. He grabs some paper towels and helps me clean up the mess. Our hands accidentally graze.

His cheeks goes red and I clear my throat and throw away the paper towels.

"Wheres Mason?" Fitz asks. "I don't know, I'm sure he is fine, probably at the store" Tobi says.

A few hours passed and Mason was still no where to be found.

I grab my car keys. "Where you going?" Swagger asks. "To find Mason, I have a feeling it's not good and the last time I had this feeling was when Tobi got in that car crash." I say.

"I'll come with" Tobi says. "Same here" Fitz says.

"Why don't we all just go?" Swagger says.

We all get in the car. "Where do we go first?" I ask. "Oh! Go to Chad and Max house" Swagger says. I get to their house and I knock on the door.

A drunk Chad opens the door. "Oh hello" he says stumbling out of the way.

We walk in and see that they were filming. "Oh sorry to bother but uh we  are looking for Mason, he left about 5 hours ago and he didn't come back home and he didn't say where he was" I say.

"We saw him walking out of a bar about an hour ago" Max says. "The one down the road?" I ask. "Should be it" he says.

"Thanks" I say. We get back in the car and drive around looking for Mason, we see a crowding of people by a house. "Wait. Stop the car" Tobi says. I pull over. "Those are his shoes" she says. "How do you know?" I ask.

"His shoes don't have the laces and on the bottom they should have his inital" she says getting out of the car.

She picks the shoe up and turns it over. She shows it to us. "Yep that's it"

We all get out and look around the crowding of people.

We hear people chanting 'chug'. We go and see Mason doing a keg stand. "Woah dude Mase, your partners here"

"Oooh someone's in trouble" the crowd of people stared at me. Mason stumbled over. "Hey babe what's up" he asks putting his arm around me

"The fuck is the matter with you?" I ask smacking his hand "He's fucked up, sweetheart" one of the guys say.

"Yeah, I'm an animal man, why are you so mad?" Mason asks. "Sorry for being concerned that you disappeared for 5 fucking hours" I say.

"I just wanted to go out what's the big issue? Why are you being so uptight?" Mason asks.

"Dickhead you left your phone at home, I tried calling you, y/ns been worried sick, terrified they would find you dead on the side of the highway" Ezra says.

"Sweetheart you can see he is fine, go paint your nails or some shit you guys do and leave the men alone" the same guy from earlier says side hugging me.

"Get your fucking hands off me" I say. "Woah controlling and a buzz kill, you have bad taste Mase"

"I don't mean to seem controlling Oh boy what an ass am I for wanting to make sure my boyfriend is ok" I say.

"He probably wanted to get out of the house with controlling roomies" one guy says.

"This has nothing to do with you, you fucking hippie" I say. He backs off.

"Babe, seriously I don't get it" Mason says.  "You know what, nevermind, go fuck yourself" I say storming to the car.

"Sweetheart he just wanted to-"

"If you call me sweetheart one my time so help me god I will rip your dick off and feed it to you" I say getting in the car. The rest get in the car.

Mason knocks on my door. "Y/n. Baby talk to me" he says.  "I'll talk to you tomorrow" I say.

"Please I'm sorry, baby!" He says. "I said I will talk to you tomorrow" I say speeding off.

We get home and Tobi tries to talk to me but I just go to my room and crash on our bed.