23

i wake up in a room, oh shit its the asylum. I get up and stretch.

i go to the living room and see everyone arguing while trying to put the furniture into the living room. "AYE! SHUT UP" I say. Everyone stops.

"good morning sleeping beauty" Tobi says. I laugh. "Morning baby" Mason says. "morning babe" i say smiling he rests his head on top of mine.

"Ok lovebirds leta get it moving, we got shit to do!" Tobi says. We separate. I help Ryan in the kitchen he was setting everything uo we get wverything done and we event ually move on to the bedrooms.

Of course Mason just put the matress on the floor. "Alright fair enough, babe can you help me with the LED lights?" I ask. He nods. He lifts me up so i could put the LEDs on the wall.

Soon i finish up. He puts me down and i work on my set up for twitch and other things, as im making sure everything is good the lights turn off and the LED lights turn red. I look at Mason who is smirking at me.

He directs his eyes to the bed. "You horny fucker" i say he laughs and grabs my waist. We both sit on the bed and he kisses me. I kiss back and we stay like that for a while before the door busts open. "OH fuck, sorry, um y/n, i think swagger accidentally took one of your boxes" Tobi say covering her eyes.

i get up and go to swaggers room where he is standing out of. "Um hey, yeah uh your um- you have- yep" he said. "You ok?" I ask. He doesnt say anything. His face was getting red. He opens the door.

i see the box opened on his bed. I look inside and its just clothes, mainly bras, panties, other essentials tha we do not speak of!

"swagger, this is just panties, havent you seen a persons undies before?" I ask. "Its not that its just the stuff underneath the undies" he says. "Oh calm down it can't be that bad" Fitz say looking in the box.

He immediately walks away. "Oh come on not you!" I say. "I mean I don't mind that stuff it's just your like a younger sibling to us" he says. "I mean I can understand swagger situation since I'm almost 10 years younger than him, but Fitz I'm no more than 2 years younger than you!" I say. "THATS WHAT MAKES IT WEIRDER!" He yells.

I sigh and grab the box and go back to our room where Mason was just laying down. "Oi baby is it ok if I go to a party tonight?" He asks. "Um sure? Why did you need to ask me though?" I ask. "I just want to make sure you are ok with it" he says. "Aw you are too sweet, whose party is it?" I ask putting the box on the floor.

"You remember a while ago when I was hooking up with that girl Amanda?" He asks. Oh he better not say what I think he's going to say..

"Yeah" I say. "It's her sister, I mean she's going to be there too, but you know" he says. I nod.

"You ok?" He asks. "Mhm" I say. "No you're not, what's the matter?" He asks. "Nothing, I'm fine" I say.

"Bullshit! Is it because of Amanda?" He asks. I shake my head. "Then what?" He asks. I just ignore him. I hear the mattress creak. He pulls me back to where I'm facing him. "What's the matter?" He asks. "I'm fine" I say pecking him on the lips. "Have fun at the party" I say. "Uh no" he says pecking me on the lips.

"If you don't want me to go to the party then I won't go" he says. "No baby it's not that just, Amanda was a bitchhhhh" I say. "I'm just going to tell you to be careful" I say.

"I will" he says. He exits the room and closes the door. I crash on the mattress and just go on my phone. Someone knocks on the door.

"Come inn" I say. Tobi comes in. "Somethings wrong I can see it on your face, what did the cunt do?" She asks. Before I can say anything she looks outside and signals for people to come over.

Soon enough Swagger and Fitz were at the door. "What did he do?" Fitz says.

"Nothing guys he's just going to a party" I say. "Ooohh the one with Amanda?" Matt says popping up. "With Amanda? Isn't that-"

"The bitch who hooked up with Mason and broke his heart? Yep"Tobi says. "Woww" Fitz says.

"I'm fine just worried for him" I say. "Ah he'll be alright, it's Mason the worst he could do, is be the drunkest person and destroy shit, maybe punch someone" Swagger says.

Little did we know that would be exactly that..