30

"Wait what?" I ask. Did he just? He just said- huh?

"I'm still in love with you, I know it's crazy and I know we broke up because of me but these past few days made me realize what we had was so good, and I know you're with Mason and I'm happy for you, but it just tears me apart knowing I can't have you" he says grabbing my hands.

I couldn't say anything. Like what could I say?

"Hey man you ready to go?" Fitz asks. "Yeah" Ezra says "you coming?" Fitz asks.

"No I have to um, yeah" I say tearing my hands away from Ezras and walking inside.

Mason was waiting on the couch. "Hey sweetie whats wrong?" Tobi asks. I shake my head and go to my room. I close the door and sit on the bed.

I take a deep breath. I mean, what can I do? The last few days were great and I really appreciate it but, like what can I do?

Tobi walks in. "Hey sweetie.. what happened? You just emotional that he is leaving?" She asks. "I guess you could say that" I say.

She side hugs me. "I'll get the wine" she says. She walks out and closes the door.

I lay down and bury my face in my hands.

Mason walks into the room. "You free to talk?" He asks. "Yeah? What's wrong?" I ask.

He looked nervous and guilty. "Well these past few days me and Amanda have been talking and we realized how much we truly care about one another and I feel awful but I caught feelings again, and I feel terrible about it, but she caught feelings as well" he says.

"Have you guys... you know?" I ask. Preparing for the worst. "Oh no no no, we just got to talking and she said I needed to talk to you about it" he says.

"Go to her" I say. "What babe no-"

"Mason, go to her, it wouldn't be fair to me or you if you stay with me, you love her, go" I say.

He smiles and hugs me. I hug him back. "I'm so sorry my love" he says. "It's not your fault" I say. He sniffles and pulls away.

We look at each other. He kisses me. I kiss back. He pulls me closer. He rests his forehead on mine. "I saw her car outside, you can still catch her" I say.

He kisses my forehead and hugs me one last time before leaving and wiping his eyes.

Tobi rushes in and I smile. "Oh sweetheart" she says. She engulfs me in a hug. I hug her back and my tears stain her shirt.

"Still want me to get the wine?" She asks. I shake my head and pull away.

"I need to do something" I say. I walk out and see Fitz pulling into the driveway.

"Need to go somewhere?" He asks giving me a knowing smirk.

I smile at him and hop in the car.

Tobi gets in as well. We drive and Fitz stops. I get out and rush to the door. I knock.

A few moments pass and it felt like time had slowed down. The door opens and Ezra sees me.

He gives me a confused look. "Y/n? What are you-"

I kiss him. He tenses up but relaxes and pulls me by the waist, deepening the kiss.

He hums and pulls away. "What about you and Mason?" He asks. "We broke up" I say.

"Why?" He asks. "He fell for someone else" I say. "And you obviously didnt" he says sarcastically.

"Never fell out of it" I say. He smiles and kisses me again.

Fitz honks the horn and we hear Tobi cheer. We both laugh into the kiss. He pulls away and smiles.

"Whose honking- Oh you must be y/n" an older woman says.

"Well Ezra you know my rules in the house no hanky panky with anyone in here, I guess you'll have to stay at your friends house, but if you want to drop by Friday for a family dinner, I'm sure everyone would love to see y/n" she says smiling. I smile back at her

Ezra rushes in and grabs his backpack.

"Well you sure are prettier than your pictures, keep Ezra out of trouble now" she says. I laugh. "I will" I say

he says goodbye to the older lady and grabs my hand as we get into the car.

We sit in the backseat, still holding hands. We get to the house and we get inside. Swagger notices our hands.

"Hold on, I think I missed a few chapters, when did this happen?" He asks sipping his drink.

"Literally right now" I say. "Hm, well congrats, Mason ran off somewhere so I would keep this on the low" he jokes.

I roll my eyes and he laughs. We sit on the couch and watch Friends.

Soon everyone went to their own rooms, me and Ezra laid on the couch.

He pulls me closer to him and kisses my forehead. I bury my head in his chest and close my eyes.

"Night night Racc" I say. "Night y/n" he says.

I smile and relax. "You know.. our love is basically beastiality" he says.

I look up at him and sigh. "Go to bed you dumbass" I say. He laughs.

"It's true" he says. "In what way" I say.

"My name is Raccoon" he says. "That does not mean you are one" I say.

"You don't know that" he says. "If that is the case then I have make a few phone calls, one of them being animal control" I say.

He laughs. "Oh I've missed this" he says. "What do you mean? We were talking for about two weeks" I say.

"I mean I missed this, being with you" he says. I smile and kiss him. He kisses back.

"It's still beastiality" he says. "That's it, go sleep on the other couch" I say.

He laughs. I turn away from him. He holds me. "Goodnight baby" he says.

"Goodnight ez"