15

Masons pov

I wake up to y/n being next to me, they looked so cute, i had a massive headache, i look on their nightstand and see pain killers and some water. I take some and carefully get up so i wouldnt wake them.

I go downstairs and see Swagger and Fitz talking. "Hello there boys how are we doing today?" I ask. "Not too good big mase-o" Fitz says.

I sit next to him. "Why?" I ask. "Our 1 year lease is up and we all have to find somewhere to live" Swagger says.

"Ok guys i looked up places and i found one in Melbourne, its a gorgeous place and its where we are originally from, sweet sweet Australia" Toby says coming downstairs showing us the website.

"It looks great, and plus Melbourne is a beautiful place" Fitz says. "Also we can get away from that psycho Ezra, did you see what he sent y/n this morning?" Swagger asks. "What did he send them?" I ask.

"A note, some flowers, a box of chocolates ,which i wouldnt trust he probably poisoned them, and a stuffed animal which seems to be from Build-a-bear, i think its one of those things where you press on the hand and it says something" swagger says.

I look at the bear and grab it it had a polaroid pic of y/n and him.. They looked so happy.. I press the paw of the bear.

'i love you, baby'

"Is he crying in that voice thingy?" Toby asks. "What a fucking prick" she says. "Anyways the house is a good price, seems to be in good condition, has a good amount of rooms, good enough for 5 people and maybe 6, so who is all in?" Toby asks looking at us.

"Actually.. I was going to talk to you guys about that.. I dont want to live with you guys anymore, im just not feeling that same energy from when we moved in together" Fitz says.

"Thats alright" Toby says everyone agrees. "So that leaves me, swagger, Mason and i can only assume y/n as well-"

"Oh Matt and Ryan are looking for places to live" Fitz says. "Thats for interrupting me jackass" Toby says.

"So i guess i will ask Matt and Ryan if they want to move in with us, until then i guess we apply for this house" she says.

"What house?" We hear y/n say. "Oh our year lease is up on this house so we found a place in Melbourne, wanna come?" Toby ask. "Yeah sure" they say.

"Cool also can you go get me a coffee?" She asks. They nod. Toby passes her keys to y/n.

"Anyone else?" They ask.

"Decaf, with cream" swagger says.

"Can you get me a donut?" Fitz ask.

"Ill come with ya" i say getting up.

We leave and go get their coffees and donuts. "I have a question" i say. "Ask away" they say. "Do you still love Ezra?" I ask.

They stay silent. "Promise you wont be mad?" They ask. "Of course"  i say.

"Then i do, it sucks i want to not love him but he has been my best friend for 3 years now, it hurts, i hate that i still have feelings about him, and the weird thing is i kind of expected him to mess up somehow and it makes me feel bad about myself- OI DICKHEAD THAT WAS A RED LIGHT!" they say.

"Sorry" they say. "Its ok, if you want to we can go on those night drives that you like?" I offer. "Sure" they says with a smile.

We eventually get the coffee and head home.. We give everyone their stuff and y/n heads up to their room.

                   Y/ns pov

I decide to get some editing done, i put on some music and log on to my computer.. I forgot i allowed Ezra to put himself as my back ground.. He looked so funny in that picture..

I hate him so much..

But i love him..

Maybe he will become better person, i wont delete that picture ill just replace it with a picture of me and the rest of the Misfits, oh shit forgot that also included him..

Whatever.. I go to my editing thing.. I feel something on my shoulder i jump to the sudden touch.

"Calm down darling its just me" Mason says. I sigh and take my headphones off
"You scared me you ass" i say. He laughs. "Im sorry love, didnt mean to" he says. "Nah its alright so whats up?" I ask.

"Just wanted to check up on ya" he says. "Thats sweet, im just editing" i say. "Cool, can i hang around?" He asks. "Yeah i dont have any other chairs, you can sit on my lap though" i suggest he laughs. "Nah ill break ya legs, you can sit on my lap though" he says. "I would also break you legs, thighs like mine are both a blessing and a curse" i say.

He chuckles as he picks me up so when he sits i am on his lap. "I dont know if you know but back in the day Fitz and swagger would tackle me and restrain my legs so they are practically numb" he says kissing my cheek. I roll my eyes and smile.

"You fucking weirdo, also back in the day? What are you 50?" I ask. "Maybe maybe not" he says. "That would make sense for me, i mean i have to pay my bills somehow" i say.

He laughs. "Fucking what mate?" He ask. "Dont judge me dammit sometimes you just need to be a hoe to survive" i say getting back to editing.

I unplug my headphones so he could hear the music too.

He was straight vibing while i was editing.

I soon finish and upload my vlog/face reveal thing. We listen to music and cuddle in the chair until i feel myself fall asleep.