26

Tobis pov

Mason storms in. "Hey bud whats wrong?" Fitz asks. He just ignores him and walks into his a y/ns room.

"What the fuck!" He says. We hear yelling and both Y/n and Mason come out. "No no no no you told me that it was ok to call him you can ask Tobi all we did was play CS:GO and talk for a bit" y/n says. "Yeah they didn't do anything sexual or flirt in anyway." I say.

"Oh bullshit! You are still in love with him! You never loved me!" Mason yells. "Dude calm down!" Swagger says. "No no no this little prick is trying to steal my partner with his magical ways." Mason slurs. Oh he's drunk.

"No you can't go back on your word if you would have told me that you weren't comfortable with talking with him you should have told me!" Y/n says. "I don't wanna fucking hear it!" Mason says. Y/n just huffy grabs their phone and keys and walks out the door. I go out and see they already drove off.

"Look what you did you cheeky cunt!" I say. Mason looked upset but just went to his room. "I'll go find them" Swagger says grabbing keys and leaving. "Oi! Check with all their friends first then go to like a coffee shop cause they might be there" Fitz says. Swagger nods and leaves.

I knock on Masons door. "Go away" he says. I open the door and see him curled into a little ball. "Mason" I say he looks at me, he was crying. "I didnt mean to yell" he says.

"I know, you went drinking did you?" I ask. "A little" he says. "Mhm, buddy you are wasted" I say. "I'm sorry" he says.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to y/n, well when we find them" I say. "What?" He says sitting up. "They stormed out of the house-"

He pushes past me and walks outside. "Mason, they are gonna be fine-"

"No! They left because of me" he says. He calls them. "Fuck! Pick up" he says. It goes to voice-mail.

Where are they?

                      Y/n pov

I drove and drove, Mason had called and I had passed Swagger not too long ago. I hate storming out and I might have been a bit dramatic but come on now.

I go to Chad and Max's house. I knock and Chad answers. "Oi, what's got your panties in a twist, everything alright?" He asks. "Yeah, uh me and Mason got into a bit of an argument and I have no other friends besides the ones I live with so I came here." I say.

"Well come in" Max says. I go inside and I could smell the weed from both of them. "Want a hit, might make you relax a bit?" Max asks handing me a joint. I nod and take a hit.

We sit down and I tell them what happened. "Wow, was he drunk?" Max asks. "Yeah, he told me he was gonna run errands and then stormed into the house and just started screaming at me while I was talking to Ezra" I say.

"What a dick, he could've just told you his issue with Ezra" Chad says. "Exactly, but I feel a bit dramatic because of it" I say. "Oh come on, you have every right to be upset" Max says.

There was a knock at the door and Chad answers it. "The fuck are you doing here?" Chad asks. It was Swagger and Mason.

"Baby, please just talk to me" he says. "I shouldn't have yelled at you"

"It's not that you yelled it the fact that you accused me of cheating when even Tobi backed me up on it!" I says.

"You're right! I'm sorry, I'm drunk and I'm sorry" he says.

"You should have told me to not call him and you know I wouldn't have done that" I say. "I know! I know." He says, he seemed stressed and upset. "Please baby. Just- I'm sorry, I should have just told you and not have gotten jealous when you did the thing I said you can do, I'm sorry, I know you would never cheat!" He says.

"Baby, listen" I grab him by the hands. "I just want you to be able to communicate these things with me. If you don't want me talking with Ezra then I won't talk to him anymore, I just need you to tell me what you want" I say.

"But what do you want?" He asks. "No no no don't worry about me, what do you want"

He sighs. "You can still talk to him, I just need to get it through my head that you won't hurt me like Amanda did" he says. "Baby please, I stay inside most of the time, I have no time to be cheating" I say we both laugh.

"Yeah yeah, so I guess we are over huh?" He asks. "What? No baby, just because we had a small little fight doesn't mean we throw it all away" I say.

"Right" he says. I kiss him. "Glad you did that" he says going red. "Come on you goof" I say. We say goodbye to Chad and Max and go home.

"So you two made up?" Tobi says. "Yeah yeah we did" Mason says.

"Well that's good we don't need more couples breaking up" Fitz says.

"Yeah bleh" I say. "Alright kids I'm going to bed, I got stuff to do early in the morning" I say. "One your thr youngest so I don't know where this 'kids' crap is coming from, and two what do you need to do?" Swagger says.

"Well one shut it and two I have to clean our room because there are already tissues next to Masons side of the mattress and I need to find a job soo" I say. "Woah tissues?" Fitz asks.

"Worry about yourself" Mason says. "Mhm anyways night!" I say "night!" They all say. I lay in bed and watch a few YouTube videos before falling asleep.