Naked

You opened your eyes meeting the bright light of the sun filtering in through the windows. Sighing you moved your arm behind you expecting to feel your husband's warm muscly body underneath the palm of your hand. Instead your hand met the cold white sheets. You sat up fast getting a little light-headed and got up from the bed slowly.

You grabbed your robe that had been thrown on the chair by the window and put it on tying it loosely around your semi-naked body. You walked out of your room making your way through the hallway slowly. The sounds of your husband's voice and toddler's laughter bounced off the walls caging its way into your heart. Smiling you sped up your pace and walked towards the kitchen stopping by the entrance resting your body against the wall.

"Why is he naked in the middle of the kitchen?" You asked looking down at your toddler who was dancing around to the music playing through the portable speaker. No doubt Matt's doing.

Matt jumped stopping his whisking turning to face you, then your son as he let out a small laugh. "Good morning angel you look radiant on this fine morning." Mart ignored your question and turned his attention back to his whisking smiling widely.

You sighed dramatically picking up your son planting kisses all over his face making him giggle. "Matt why is he naked?" You smiled setting him down and watched as he started swaying to music again.

"He spilled his juice all over himself."Matt  shrugged and opened the cupboard to grab a silver pan. "Anyway why are you naked in the middle of the kitchen?" He challenged pointing at your robe that had started to undo itself revealing part of your boobs.

You gasped closing it up making him laugh loudly. "Shut up Matt ." You grumbled picking up your son again. "I'm going to go put some clothes on him." You said leaving the kitchen and making your way into the hallway to your son's room.

"Don't forget to put some on too unless you're ready to try for baby number two." Matt from the kitchen making you roll your eyes. You looked down at your son who was curiously looking up at you.

"Your dad's a handful, please don't follow in his footsteps." You told him laughing as you went to go put on some fresh baby clothes for him.