Road Trip

You and Matt landed in New York from London around 8 O'Clock in the morning. You were exhausted of course,m but you knew it was only going to get worse from there. You had decided to drive from New York to South Carolina because it was just too expensive for the last minute flight. Now as you yawned beside Matt getting a rental car, you were definitely regretting this choice.

"Who's gonna start?" Matt  asked, holding up the keys in his hands as you made your way to the parking lot.

"I'll start," you offered. "I know how to get us in the right direction." You told him
"You sure you're not too tired?" Matt wondered.
You nodded at him "Look, if anyone needs rest before this trip, it's definitely you Matt You're meeting my family, after all."

"Alright then" Matt agreed.

You got in the car and turned it on while Matt loaded your bags into the trunk. You grabbed the map from your purse and tossed it to Brian when he got in and shut the door.

"You ready?" you asked enthusiastically.

Matt nodded and took your hand placing a soft kiss on your fingers. You drove out and started on your trek. Traffic was rough at first since people were still getting to work, but when you hit the highway heading out of New York, it cleared up eventually.

"You don't have to stay awake for me," you told Matt. "Lean the chair back and take a nap if you want to Alright."

"I'm alright, I swear," Matt replied. "I can't really sleep in the car anyway." He said
"You managed on a tour bus," you teased him

He chuckled. "Well That's different."

"So, what do you usually do on road trips to pass the time?" Matt asked you
"Games?" You Replied "What sort of games?" Matt said smiling
"I Spy, the license plate game, the alphabet game, all the classics," you said.

"I've never played any of those," he admitted. "Seriously?" You rolled your eyes  "Seriously." Matt exclaimed.

You began to explain the basics, and started with the the alphabet game since that was the easiest. There were plenty of signs on the road. As you went through the letters, Matt's hand wandered over to your knee, his thumb rubbing light circles around it. You let out a small sigh at the feeling of it.

"Matt," you said. "That's distracting."

He got a wicked gleam in his eye that made you regret saying anything.

"Oh, really?"

"No, don't you dare get any ideas," you warned. "We could get in a terrible accident. Or worse, arrested."

"Getting arrested would be worse?"   Matt asked incredulously.

"You wouldn't last in jail, Matt you're too sexy ," you said.

"And you reckon you'd be just fine?"

"Are you kidding?" you said back to him . "I'd thrive." You gloated with a smiling face

He laughed. "You're unbelievable you know that."

As he said this, Matt moved his hand up your thigh about an inch. He gave it a gentle squeeze and you tried to shake him off.

"Matt, I'm serious!" you cried. "Stop that!"

He didn't stop. In fact, Matt slid his hand all the way up your leg, stopping just before touching your center. You slammed your legs closed to stop him, but his fingers were now trapped just where Matt wanted them. Matt just barely wiggled them and your breath hitched in your throat. Matt turned his hand, despite your struggling thighs, and ran his middle finger up your clothed folds.

"Matt!" you hissed as you jerked, causing the car to swerve to the left. Panicking as you moved the steering wheel back into place.

"You've got to let my hand go if you want me to stop, baby," Matt teased.

You slackened your legs, but he only moved his hand back to your thigh.

"It's a shame," Matt sighed. "Since you're already so wet for me." He smirked right at you.

You squirmed in your seat. It was true. Now that Matt had you all hot and bothered. Then to your great relief you saw a sign for a rest stop. You pulled in, ignoring the smug look on Matt's face, and chose a shaded parking spot away from the other travelers. You were lucky it was the middle of the week so there were few.

Turning the car off, you unbuckled your seatbelt quickly and hiked your skirt up as you clamored into Matt's lap. Your hands immediately found his soft fluffy hair as your lips claimed his. You ground your hips down on his hardening cock.

"This is going to really put us behind schedule," Matt said, panting while catching his breath.

"Who cares?" you said and kissed him harder as you started to ride his cock in the car.