Alcohol & Movies

"How much have you had to drink?" Your boyfriend said rounding the corner of the couch and crouching down in front of you.

"Four glasses of wine." You mumbled flopping your arms on top of his shoulders. Matt smiled kissing your head lightly before standing up a whine falling out of your mouth.

You crossed your arms in front of you pouting. Watching Matt clean up the mess you had made while face-timing your best friend during the season finale of the bachelor.

"Don't give me that look...it's time for bed." Matt said imitating your face before making his way into the kitchen. You stood up taking slow strides into the kitchen stopping once you got next to him.Matt  looked tight down at you pinching your nose with his thumb and index finger making you groan.

"Can I at least finish it there's one sip left of the wine here." You sighed reaching over attempting to grab your nearly empty wine bottle. Matt laughed raising it over your head an annoyed sigh falling out of your lips. "Please it's going to go to waste" You begged.

"Not a chance baby." Matt smirked bringing the bottle up to his lips downing it your mouth falling open in betrayal. "Now it won't go to waste." Matt smiled and then kissing your head.

"You're mean." You sighed walking out of the kitchen and throwing yourself on the couch.

"And you're wine drunk." Matt laughed softly at you he turned on the sink running his hands through the warm water before grabbing a dirty dish.

"I'm not drunk I can still do this." You argued stretching your arms over your head and flailing them around making Matt double over in laughter. "It's not funny!" You exclaimed bringing your arms down to your side again.

"Alright, alright stop pouting." Matt said turning off the faucet drying his hands on a kitchen towel and made his way to you. Matt sat right down next to you wrapping his arm around your shoulders tugging you into his side. You sighed happily snaking your arms around his slender waist giving his clothed shoulder a tiny kiss.

"Let's watch a movie." You mumbled looking up at him with hopeful eyes. He sighed and threw his head back staying there for a couple of seconds before meeting your eyes again. "Fine." Matt breathed out. "But if you fall asleep on me I'm not carrying you to bed."

"Deal." You grinned kissing his lips softly pulling away before he could respond. Matt kissed your nose and reached over for the tv remote. Starting the agonizing search to find a movie to watch.